Sammy Hookah

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brick of coal on the top. He's good.

Is that code for smoking weed? Lol. Seriously though, I know it's probably fine, but at first glance it looks like he's getting high watching the basketball game. Seems like a risky FB post to me.

Is that code for smoking weed? Lol. Seriously though, I know it's probably fine, but at first glance it looks like he's getting high watching the basketball game. Seems like a risky FB post to me.

Coal as in charcoal. Not weed.

Most hookahs are smoked with a circular puck of charcoal. That's what I see on top.

Edited by The Wiz

Everybody relax. I sincerely doubt Sammy does this more than once in a blue moon. And you'd have to be dumber than dumb to post that on social media. I saw it too. I mean, I don't get why people post stuff like that anyway, but hookahs are not illegal. Usually it's flavored tobacco smoked out of it.

IMO very stupid. I've read that's it's just as bad if not worse than cigarette smoking. Does that sound good for a WR to be doing or any athlete for that matter?

I know that this is going to sound made up here but Hogan smokes cigarettes. I'm not a fan but it's true (at least when he is drinking). My buddy (and diehard Bills fan) ran into him in Vegas like 2 months ago. He asked him for a picture and drunk Hogan told him to "eff off." Ha ha, I thought it was hilarious.

At any rate, a lot of these guys go to Hookah bars occasionally. It's not a big deal at all IMO. It probably wasn't too smart to put out that video but I'm not concerned about the act. We aren't far from the league lifting the ban on weed all together and then this will be totally harmless.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I know that this is going to sound made up here but Hogan smokes cigarettes. I'm not a fan but it's true (at least when he is drinking). My buddy (and diehard Bills fan) ran into him in Vegas like 2 months ago. He asked him for a picture and drunk Hogan to him to "eff off." Ha ha, I thought it was hilarious.

At any rate, a lot of these guys go to Hookah bars occasionally. It's not a big deal at all IMO. It probably wasn't too smart to put out that video but I'm not concerned about the act. We aren't far from the league lifting the ban on weed all of ether and then this will be totally harmless.

Really I don't think it's even slightly dumb. I'm not into hookah but it's incredibly common in young crowds these days. Really the definition of no big deal.

I get both sides of the big deal/no big deal discussion. But I can't shake the fact that he posted a video of himself smoking anything at all, regardless of what it is. it just sends the wrong message.

Really I don't think it's even slightly dumb. I'm not into hookah but it's incredibly common in young crowds these days. Really the definition of no big deal.

I think the same thing was said about cocain at one point. Not comparing them, but just because the cool kids are doing it doesn't make it right.

I get both sides of the big deal/no big deal discussion. But I can't shake the fact that he posted a video of himself smoking anything at all, regardless of what it is. it just sends the wrong message.

Unless he's doing hardcore daily it's not all that far off a picture of him with a beer or cheeseburger. Ideal for health? No, but no one should worry about it, or whatever this message is it's sending.

I don't Facebook, anyone have a link?

It was Instagram. Google his name and Instagram and it'll pop right up. He's sitting on a couch watching bball and took a puff off a hookah. Really nothing else to it. About 6 seconds long