Seems Vick is the problem

VABills

From Mort's chat. It more then implies that Atlanta has reeivers but it is Vick's fault that their passing game sucks. You think. yet everyone wants to believe he is the savior. Sorry I would take Mcnabb, Manning and a bunch of other Qb's before I would take that failure on my team.

Joe (Atlanta): Any big moves you can foresee by my falcons this year? Plaxico rumors true?

Chris Mortensen: First of all, I would seriously doubt that the Falcons are going to spend any kind of big money on a receiver. The consensus around the league is that a sporadic passing game is part of Michael Vick learning a new offense, as well as Vick still trying to define who he is as a quarterback.

And just exactly WHO are the Falcons' WR's?  Crumpler is a great TE, but Price is a #2 at best, and the rest are nobodies.  This isn't a post supporting Vick, just disagreeing that the Falcons are fine at WR.

233549[/snapback]

didn't they take Micheal Jenkins high in last year's draft?

Price did put up better numbers with the Falcons back up playing then he did with Vick if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, I wish the Bills were a pathetic 11-5 and played in the conference championship game.

233567[/snapback]

We probably would have been if we played in the NFC.

I have said it before and I'll say it again...Vick is the second coming of Randall Cunningham and will never win a thing.  11-5 in the NFC?? Terriffic.  We would have been at worst 11-5 in the NFC.

233799[/snapback]

Things change. Wasn't there something like an 8 year run of NFC SB victories?

So, would you rather have DB or Losman over Vick, right? <_<

Vick sucks. I watched him a fair amount this season. His problem is that he wants to be the man. He is always looking to run. Of course, with that mentality, your not going to work hard enough at checking down and focusing on finding a open man. Several games he was shut down this year buy opposing coaches cutting of his run game and making him throw. The results were predictably bad. If the Falcons D wasnt good they would have had a terrible record.

Your right- Vick sucks.  They should trade Vick for Drew then they would be all set

234177[/snapback]

Lol. I'm not comparing the guy to anyone right now. It's way to early to tell what he's going to do.

But, he consistantly gets his team to the playoffs. That's more than can be said for Daunte Culpepper at this point in his career.

And what about all that pressure he took off the O-line by being mobile and avoiding sacks? ;)  :lol:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

233566[/snapback]

Not bashing ya, but Vick is one of the most, if not the most, sacked QB's these days. :lol:

Or did I miss a touch of sarcasm in your reply?