NFL Kickoff Special, Pats vs Pitt should be replaced.

When the hammer comes down on the Pats part of the punishment should be moving there Thursday night ring ceremony gm to Sunday 1pm. This added punishment will show the Pats that cheating will not be celebrated nor tolerated. Moving this game to Sunday will take the pressure off the NFL of kicking off the season with Pats without Tom Brady. Keeping this gm on Thursday will be a huge mistake cause most of the attention and talk about this gm will be center around deflategate. Here's my list of possible replacement games.

#1 Colts at Bills

#2 Ravens at Broncos

#3 Packers at Bears

#4 Seahawks at Rams

Honestly? If Brady gets suspended, I would love a primetime viewing of the Patriots being handed their own asses, probably with the camera's constantly panning to a pouting Brady in a box all night.

Would he even be allowed in the stadium if suspended?

Honestly? If Brady gets suspended, I would love a primetime viewing of the Patriots being handed their own asses, probably with the camera's constantly panning to a pouting Brady in a box all night.

History would tell us that you'd likely be disappointed. I don't toss dirt into that grave until I know it's over.

It's not one game that has to be changed. Each team only plays 1 Thursday game. You have to move the other Thursday night game to Sunday later in the season against say the jets. Then the Jets need another game moved to Thursday night against a team already playing a Thursday night game on another date. Eventually as the dominos fall you end up having to change the schedule of several teams. Not going to happen.

How would moving their first game from Thursday to Sunday be added punishment?

If anything it would give whatever QB they end up starting week 1 a couple more days of practice