Which of the 2015 will make the final roster??

Barring injury I think they all just might make it.

CB Darby - I think he'll eventually rise to the #3 CB on the list behind Gilmore and McKelvin. That might force the Bills to consider Graham as more of a safety because he's too good to not have on the field. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 10.

OG J. Miller - The Bills love his size and strength and ability to finish. He may not start right away, but he'll be in the mix at OG behind possibly Incognito and C. Williams. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 10.

RB K. Williams - Watch some of this guy's highlights. Not only is he big for a RB, but he's very fast. I expect him to make his mark as a rookie on ST though. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 9.

LB T. Steward - Very fast and athletic, but is raw. His only chance is by contributing on ST. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 7.

TE N. O'Leary - He looks more like a FB to me when you look at his body type, but he knows how to get open and has great hands. He's also very, very tough. Because the TE depth is weak he's almost a shoe-in. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 8.

WR D. Lewis - This guy may turn out to be the steal of the draft. He's tall, lanky, and very fast. He's a real weapon versus smaller defenders. He's not well known because he played for little known Central Arkansas. There were scouts that considered him to be a R4/R5 pick. If the Bills keep 6 WRs (which they are prone to do) it will be a battle between Goodwin, Lewis, and Hogan for two spots because you know that Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Easley are likely to make the final roster. Goodwin's speed is enticing, but his durability is a big question mark so I could definitely see Lewis beating him out. I think hogan has the edge on both of them because he has proven to be a reliable possession type receiver and a good contributor on ST. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 7.

It would be hard to knock our 2015 draft if all six drafted players make the final roster, especially with how deep it is at most positions.

You thoughts??

CB Darby - I think he'll eventually rise to the #3 CB on the list behind Gilmore and McKelvin. That might force the Bills to consider Graham as more of a safety because he's too good to not have on the field. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 10.

OG J. Miller - The Bills love his size and strength and ability to finish. He may not start right away, but he'll be in the mix at OG behind possibly Incognito and C. Williams. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 10.

RB K. Williams - Watch some of this guy's highlights. Not only is he big for a RB, but he's very fast. I expect him to make his mark as a rookie on ST though. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 9.

LB T. Steward - Very fast and athletic, but is raw. His only chance is by contributing on ST. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 7.

TE N. O'Leary - He looks more like a FB to me when you look at his body type, but he knows how to get open and has great hands. He's also very, very tough. Because the TE depth is weak he's almost a shoe-in. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 8.

WR D. Lewis - This guy may turn out to be the steal of the draft. He's tall, lanky, and very fast. He's a real weapon versus smaller defenders. He's not well known because he played for little known Central Arkansas. There were scouts that considered him to be a R4/R5 pick. If the Bills keep 6 WRs (which they are prone to do) it will be a battle between Goodwin, Lewis, and Hogan for two spots because you know that Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Easley are likely to make the final roster. Goodwin's speed is enticing, but his durability is a big question mark so I could definitely see Lewis beating him out. I think hogan has the edge on both of them because he has proven to be a reliable possession type receiver and a good contributor on ST. On a scale of 1 to 10 (regarding his chance of making it with 10 being the best chance) - 7.

It would be hard to knock our 2015 draft if all six drafted players make the final roster, especially with how deep it is at most positions.

You thoughts??

I honestly think they will all make the team.

I think Miller makes it by default, and hope only. i really Want to be wrong big time on this pick. Being a back up to the major NFL bust bust C Williams fails to inspire. At any level. He sucked before his injury and will continue to suck. IMO. I simply do not see him as a starter. if he is the o-line is is in big trouble.

In fact I hope Williams is a cut for nothing else than his overpayed salary hit. WTF was Whaley thinking with that signing?

Edited by Best Player Available

You thoughts??

I agree for the most part, except two things...

1. It's hard to imagine the Bills "love" Miller's size (6-2, 305), given the size of guards Roman/Rex used on the 49ers and Jets.

2. Tony Steward is not "very" fast, running a 4.64 forty yard dash that wouldn't have even ranked him in the top-10 LB'ers at the combine.

Those are the two picks I do not like, at all. It is mainly the size for me, both are extremely undersized for their positions.

(Then again, my ideal players/size for these positions were LG Tre Jackson (6-5, 330) and OLB Lynden Trail (6-7, 270)...so I guess it's not fair to compare them. Lol.)

I'd keep them all, besides Steward...I just don't see where he fits into this defense. They can upgrade his spot, very easily.

Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

I have dreams that the following could be drawn as comparisons:

Miller a poor mans Bulaga at Guard.

Karlos Williams a version of Antowain Smith but more athletic

O'Leary = Jay Reiemememrmemmemrshhammmaaaaaaa

D Lewis = Justin Armour (I did not realize he was a HC in Colorado, and that he played basketball @ Standford where he was recruited as a QB by Bill Walsh)

Steward = Chris White.

In a way I hope Darby doesn't see much playing time this year because everyone else is just playing that much better.

1. It's hard to imagine the Bills "love" Miller's size (6-2, 305), given the size of guards Roman/Rex used on the 49ers and Jets.

2. Tony Steward is not "very" fast, running a 4.64 forty yard dash that wouldn't have even ranked him in the top-10 LB'ers at the combine.

Those are the two picks I do not like, at all. It is mainly the size for me, both are extremely undersized for their positions.

(Then again, my ideal players/size for these positions were LG Tre Jackson (6-5, 330) and OLB Lynden Trail (6-7, 270)...so I guess it's not fair to compare them. Lol.)

I'd keep them all, besides Steward...I just don't see where he fits into this defense. They can upgrade his spot, very easily.

Some thoughts

How ANYBODY thinks O'leary DOESNT make the team to me is baffling......Mackey award winner this past year and runner up in previous seasosn

Regardong Miller......body fat is extremely low for a OL....yet sill 310 pounds and makes up for not having 20 pounds of blubber by being physically strong......let the NFL trainers get with him and you will proably see a very in shape 315 pound OL before too long.....keep in in mind only 6'2.....he is biult like a fricken bowling ball

Some thoughts

How ANYBODY thinks O'leary DOESNT make the team to me is baffling......Mackey award winner this past year and runner up in previous seasosn

Regardong Miller......body fat is extremely low for a OL....yet sill 310 pounds and makes up for not having 20 pounds of blubber by being physically strong......let the NFL trainers get with him and you will proably see a very in shape 315 pound OL before too long.....keep in in mind only 6'2.....he is biult like a fricken bowling ball

Didn't Tebow win a Heisman? And almost win 2? Also a 2 time SEC played of the year. Whats your point on the college accolades.

About your miller point. Sentiments exactly!!! He is gonna be a specimen.

You thoughts??

Darby is already loved 10

Miller is smart and will get up to speed quickly. potential starter over C Williams ( bleechh, what was Whaley thinking , he could take a former 1st rounder who sucked and unsuck him ? prolly a Marrone pick up) and i really am rooting for him already at LG !! 10

K Williams =PS at least depending on Brown and injuries good pick but not a starter 8

Steward = meh st player and a development project. Prove me wrong. 6

O Leary! stole it. starts is a fan favorite 10

Lewis PS 6

I have dreams that the following could be drawn as comparisons:

Miller a poor mans Bulaga at Guard.

Karlos Williams a version of Antowain Smith but more athletic

O'Leary = Jay Reiemememrmemmemrshhammmaaaaaaa

D Lewis = Justin Armour (I did not realize he was a HC in Colorado, and that he played basketball @ Standford where he was recruited as a QB by Bill Walsh)

Steward = Chris White.

In a way I hope Darby doesn't see much playing time this year because everyone else is just playing that much better.

Oy! Those are some low dreams, brother! Lol. I'll take the Miller comparison, I hope he is even half as good as Bulaga.

Karlos Williams? Shaun Alexander.

Nick O'Leary? Chris Cooley/Dallas Clark.

Dezmin Lewis? Marcus Colston.

Tony Steward? I think he could be better than Chris White, but not in this defense...White is much bigger too I believe.

Some thoughts

Oh, I didn't say anything about O'Leary...I love the pick, not long ago (before Clay) I wanted him in the 3rd round.

As for Miller, again, it's the size thing. I just wanted a huge mauler. There were several other O-linemen I wanted more, but at least we got one.

(I do think the Bills, and every other team, will really regret passing on Michael Bennett from OSU...he could be the steal of the draft.)

bro 4.6 speed for a lb is above average and straight blazing for us normal people. dude thats fast as !@#$

Oy! Those are some low dreams, brother! Lol. I'll take the Miller comparison, I hope he is even half as good as Bulaga.

Karlos Williams? Shaun Alexander.

Nick O'Leary? Chris Cooley/Dallas Clark.

Dezmin Lewis? Marcus Colston.

Tony Steward? I think he could be better than Chris White, but not in this defense...White is much bigger too I believe.

Oh, I didn't say anything about O'Leary...I love the pick, not long ago (before Clay) I wanted him in the 3rd round.

As for Miller, again, it's the size thing. I just wanted a huge mauler. There were several other O-linemen I wanted more, but at least we got one.

(I do think the Bills, and every other team, will really regret passing on Michael Bennett from OSU...he could be the steal of the draft.)

They're very realistic. Justin Armour had a pretty dang good season in 1999 for the Ravens and disappeared. He was never an all star but he was solid. Antowain Smith on any other team may have been one of the best 3 RB's in team history spanning the last 20 years. On a team like the Colts, Redskins, 9ers, Texans, etc... he was a good back. Chris White on special teams was legit. O'Leary compared to Rememeirmismismismusmimimamamahshahama is good, he wasn't a great player but if he can come in as a number 2 and do what Remiemierimsmsmsmumumumumumoooommaamahshama did we will be good.