Jon Stewart on Tom Brady...EPIC

Reading through this thread, it's hilarious how many of the hard line Stewart fanbois chickened out once this thread got moved to PPP.

Apparently they can't hack it here. Same old story: they pirate a thread with leftist idiocy, then run to the mods when somebody comes back at them. The "everything is a nail" solution == thread goes to PPP, and you never hear from them again.

Chickenshits.

Isn't this the 2nd time in as many weeks this has happened?

Hey mods, perhaps it's time to let us settle things when somebody crosses the line in a non-PPP thread. I assure you: we'd save you time and trouble. ;)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through this thread, it's hilarious how many of the hard line Stewart fanbois chickened out once this thread got moved to PPP.

Apparently they can't hack it here. Same old story: they pirate a thread with leftist idiocy, then run to the mods when somebody comes back at them. The "everything is a nail" solution == thread goes to PPP, and you never hear from them again.

Chickenshits.

Hey mods, perhaps it's time to let us settle things when somebody crosses the line in a non-PPP thread. I assure you: we'd save you time and trouble. ;)

Perhaps it is because PPP has simply become......repetitive, one dimensional, unimaginative, very predictable, ....and therefore boring....

Edited by baskin

Perhaps it is because PPP has simply become......repetitive, one dimensional, unimaginative, very predictable, ....and therefore boring....

It must be difficult, being such a superior being and all.

There's a high correlation to gator's post count.

That's a byproduct of the gutless wonders OC just described being too chicken **** to come here because their beliefs don't hold up under scrutiny. So they resort to the same hit and run tactics John Stewart and the rest of that crowd uses.

That's a byproduct of the gutless wonders OC just described being too chicken **** to come here because their beliefs don't hold up under scrutiny. So they resort to the same hit and run tactics John Stewart and the rest of that crowd uses.

I don't quite agree with you...but to expand on what you said, the thing that people don't realize here is that most of us will engage in healthy conversation with people of different opinions, IF they can back them up rationally, regardless of what those opinions are. PPP isn't biased towards conservatives as much as it is biased towards rationalists.

That doesn't exactly attract people who think "EJ sucks, we should trade him for two firsts and Peyton Manning!" is intelligent conversation.

That doesn't exactly attract people who think "EJ sucks, we should trade him for two firsts and Peyton Manning!" is intelligent conversation.

Whaley is an idiot for not making that trade, unless he's holding out for another first.

I don't quite agree with you...but to expand on what you said, the thing that people don't realize here is that most of us will engage in healthy conversation with people of different opinions, IF they can back them up rationally, regardless of what those opinions are. PPP isn't biased towards conservatives as much as it is biased towards rationalists.

I agree with that. I think the kind of people who think they get actual news from Jon Stewart can't distinguish between pragmatists, neo-cons, libertarians, or socially conservative populists, etc. - to them, all who deviate from the media approved PC path are just a collection of tea baggers. And since most of their strongly held beliefs are based on identity, idealism, popularity, and deference to authority, rather than logic, facts, and reason, they are ill equipped to engage in thoughtful debate.

Chickenshits.

When this was on TSW I started another thread here at PPP for the sole purpose of having any political discussion re Stewart/Brady in that thread. I invited all posters from this thread to post their political stuff there instead of this thread so we could keep politics out of TSW. They were afraid to come to that thread and left this thread as soon as it went to PPP. They just love popping up from behind the wall, taking a shot and then hiding again. Yes, they are chickenshits and they are afraid to put their Huff Post cliches to any real scrutiny or critical thought.