American Muslim kills son-in-law because he's Christian

Time to arm up. These greasy fugs will have a different experience here. Citizens actually have the ability to protect themselves. At least for now.

Still waiting for Obama to come for your guns? What's taking so long.

Still waiting for Obama to come for your guns? What's taking so long.

Leftists do everything incrementally. Partly because they are inherently lazy but also they don't want to expose themselves for the radical element they are. Totally foreign to this country.

Edited by Dante

I believe this is what the left refers to as domestic violence.

I believe this when reasonable people call you a partisan idiot. Time to put on your big boy pants and stop blaming the left for all your problems... Look inward, you will usually solve what's bothering you w/out having to use such a wide brush painting others.

Tom... How much of a royalty do I owe you? If this gets out of hand, I may go broke... But what's money?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I believe this when reasonable people call you a partisan idiot. Time to put on your big boy pants and stop blaming the left for all your problems... Look inward, you will usually solve what's bothering you w/out having to use such a wide brush painting others.

A thinking person who can also make sense would understand the reference, but since you're neither of those, I'll simply remind you of one small item: to this day, the government STILL classifies the Ft. Hood murder of 13 people "workplace violence" so (a) Obama's reelection campaign could remind everyone what a bang up job he was doing keeping Americans safe and (b) to deny the families of those who died the proper benefits given to those who die in battle.

That you completely missed the reference and point is of no surprise to anyone who spends time trying to decipher the pools of incoherent backwash you consider to be posts.

Islam is not a religion.

Islam is an apostate murdering death cult disguised as a religion!

Islam has no connection to God. Muhammad was a Godless fraud! Or he was possessed by Satan. But an Abrahamic Prophet of God he was not.

But as you speak for God, I suppose you are an Abrahamic prophet. So why don't you start your own religion?

Islam's false Prophet Muhammad thought he was possessed by demons, was suicidal, and was poisoned by a slave.

Islam is not a religion.

Islam is an apostate murdering death cult.

Did a Muslim touch you in a bad place?