What is our deepest position now ??

RB has quality depth fjax, dixson and even brown are all solid back up rbs. A good player is going to lose his job. My guess is Dixson.

At wr two guys would start on most NFL teams, woods would be a 2 on many teams, 3 on some better ones.

Goodwin or hogan would be 3s or 4s on most teams. One of them is likely to be cut.

Corner... Graham and mck are both solid #2 Dbs, Robey is a ballhawk nickel. Brooks has been good at times, but is likely a goner and the new guy is similar to Gilmore in his playing style.

Lb and end, get thin quickly. Obviously QBs & o line, even the first string is suspect.

Deepest:

1. RB
  2. DL
  3. WR

Areas Lacking Depth:

1. O-Line
  2. TE
  3. LB
  4. S

We can look at it that way until we see how some of these draft picks pan out and free agency is done

- TE actually becomes pretty deep if OLeary pans out.......because Clay is one of the top TE's in the league...if OLeary is just a little better then Chandler this year (which lets face it....is not that much of a task) then you have some depth there. It becomes even deeper if Grey pans out.......as a matter of fact you could say what we have serious depth at is FB/HB

- If Graham moves to safety...I would say we have some depth there as well.......

We can look at it that way until we see how some of these draft picks pan out and free agency is done

- TE actually becomes pretty deep if OLeary pans out.......because Clay is one of the top TE's in the league...if OLeary is just a little better then Chandler this year (which lets face it....is not that much of a task) then you have some depth there. It becomes even deeper if Grey pans out.......as a matter of fact you could say what we have serious depth at is FB/HB

- If Graham moves to safety...I would say we have some depth there as well.......

I bet we could get even deeper at tight end, but that takes a willing partner. Wide receiver on the other hand...Plenty of depth there!

I bet we could get even deeper at tight end, but that takes a willing partner. Wide receiver on the other hand...Plenty of depth there!