best available

Pete

We could always move up a few; won't cost as much. Maybe throw in one of our two sixth rounders etc

That was my big takeaway from the night, the price to move up seems much lower than anyone realized. I can't believe the lack of movement overall, no one wants to give up a 2nd or 3rd.

DGB is not a position of need.

The value on positions of need may not be close.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What about this La'el Collins? Expected to go in the first round, but drops because of the timing of a crime he is not implicated in? Certainly some sketchy details there, but fourth best tackle, 6'5", 305 lbs. Plays guard or OT.

What about this La'el Collins? Expected to go in the first round, but drops because of the timing of a crime he is not implicated in? Certainly some sketchy details there, but fourth best tackle, 6'5", 305 lbs. Plays guard or OT.

If Clemmings / Cann / Fisher and Landon Collins are gone, I seriously consider La'el. Assuming all clears up you can't beat the value, but there's a lot unknown and if he's in any way involved it's a complete loss.

I predict a really good player will be there at 50.

Agreed...

I was in the best-O-line-available camp going in...But I think the subtraction of Collins threw that whole thing out-of-whack...And I wonder if there will be an O-lineman at #50 worthy of that pick...I expect Fisher, Smith, and Clemmings to be gone from 33-49...And after that I'd rather see who slides into the 3rd Round (maybe an OG like A.J. Cann or Tre' Jackson?)...

I think there is going to be some very nice Defensive talent available at #50...And that's where I'm expecting the Bills to go...Assuming Randy Gregory's slide is almost over, the player I'm most intrigued with at this point for the Bills is DE Danielle Hunter...I'm guessing if either of the Collins DB's, or Eric Rowe fall to #50 the Bills will go that route...ILB's Perryman and McKinney are also possible...

This is going to be fun to watch...I really have no idea... B-)

I say roll the dice and hope for the best. It's the kind of pick that could finally make everyone shut up about the Watkins trade. If the Bills walk away with a legit starter at G or RT it is a huge win. I think Clins is the best bet for that to happen.

If Clemmings / Cann / Fisher and Landon Collins are gone, I seriously consider La'el. Assuming all clears up you can't beat the value, but there's a lot unknown and if he's in any way involved it's a complete loss.

If the Bills are relatively sure "all cleans up" concerning Collins ordeal he will be the pick at #50...You can all but write it in ink...Problem is there is absolutely zero chance that the Bills have more information than all of the 17 teams picking before them tomorrow...So either Collins goes before the Bills pick, or if in fact he gets to #50 chances are he'll be around long, long after that...

I just see no chance Collins gets Drafted by Buffalo at #50...Then again I'm rarely right... ;)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I say roll the dice and hope for the best. It's the kind of pick that could finally make everyone shut up about the Watkins trade. If the Bills walk away with a legit starter at G or RT it is a huge win. I think Clins is the best bet for that to happen.

If the Bills are relatively sure "all cleans up" concerning Collins ordeal he will be the pick at #50...You can all but write it in ink...Problem is there is absolutely zero chance that the Bills have more information than all of the 17 teams picking before them tomorrow...So either Collins goes before the Bills pick, or if in fact he gets to #50 chances are he'll be around long, long after that...

I just see no chance Collins gets Drafted by Buffalo at #50...Then again I'm rarely right... ;)

I agree with Fong. Roll the dice if he is there. The police have stated that he is not a suspect, it has been reported that he had not been in contact with the victim (his ex-gf) since September, and the police being willing to wait until after the draft to talk to him says a lot. Perhaps the worst-case, likely scenario is that he is the father of the child whom survived (she was eight months pregnant!!!). That would be a pretty big distraction to anybody.

But still, roll the dice. Although, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong more than KOKBILLS.

Collins would be a gift at 50 if he is innocent. He is exactly what our oline needs. But this is a bizarre story. Collins is an eagle scout too

Edited by Pete

That was my big takeaway from the night, the price to move up seems much lower than anyone realized. I can't believe the lack of movement overall, no one wants to give up a 2nd or 3rd.

The value on positions of need may not be close.

I mentioned this in another thread, but it bears repeating here. The lack of movement is totally indicative of a weak draft. This was predictable.

GO BILLS!!!

Any lawyer will tell you not to talk to the police. It seems like they use "not considered a suspect" to lure someone in for questioning

OK, I understand. Although, I think it says a lot that the police are willing to wait until after the draft to question him in an active murder investigation.

I wonder how concerned teams are that he might be the father of the child?

OK, I understand. Although, I think it says a lot that the police are willing to wait until after the draft to question him in an active murder investigation.

It's not really their choice. (The police, I mean). Edited by Rob's House

Have you ever watched The First 48?

And it is reported many teams have taken Collins off their draft boards. He is probably the best lineman in this draft. Collins was a 5 star recruit out of high school, all american in college, would of been a high selection last draft, but came back for senior year and played great. Scouts have been following him for a long time. To pull Collins off the draft board is telling. I bet every team in the nfl is trying to solve this this case and weigh risk/reward. But where there is smoke there tends to be fire