Jerry Hughes ruins practice...

Yes-our O-Line is not that good, their ranking from last year backs that up, especially if Kan-of-Joe was blocking him.

Yes-Jerry Hughes has had a good run with the Bills, 10 sacks per year.

Here is one other remote thing to think about that I will offer up for draft weekend gossip. This is just gossip and nothing more, there is nothing to it, so no need to flame on. Is Jerry Hughes being set up to be quietly offerred as trade bait? It seems normal for Rex to fluff up a player and gloat, but pulling a healthy player from a no pads practice for being "too good" is just rediculous. Maybe he didn't want Hughes to get hurt prior to the Draft, and then laid on the P.R. about him being too good?

Yes-our O-Line is not that good, their ranking from last year backs that up, especially if Kan-of-Joe was blocking him.

Here is one other remote thing to think about that I will offer up for draft weekend gossip. This is just gossip and nothing more, there is nothing to it, so no need to flame on. Is Jerry Hughes being set up to be quietly offerred as trade bait? It seems normal for Rex to fluff up a player and gloat, but pulling a healthy player from a no pads practice for being "too good" is just rediculous. Maybe he didn't want Hughes to get hurt prior to the Draft, and then laid on the P.R. about him being too good?

I know you say it's just speculation -- but look into what trading a newly signed guy would do to the Bills' cap number and you'll see why this scenario is highly unlikely.

NO

you are now required to use that pic as your avatar for 24 hrs

:lol:

Ha. That may be the first time I would openly admit to trolling for a response.

I do respect that you admitted it.