Condiments

Condiments  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What toppings do you put on your hot dogs?

2. 2. What toppings do you put on a Hamburger

I always top hot dogs with chili, mustard, and onions. Burgers are another matter - I'll put damn near anything on a burger, depending on what sounds good at the moment. Often times I'll eat a burger plain - just bread and meat. To me, if a burger is truly good, it will be delicious just as it is.

I went to Fuddruckers last night. Got the Buffalo burger. Their rolls and beef are so good, I normally eat them plain. The new Buffalo chitpotle burger actually has spices and ketchup mixed in with the patty. Pretty good.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Fuddruckers last night. Got the Buffalo burger. Their rolls and beef are so good, I normally eat them plain. The new Buffalo chitpotle burger actually has spices and ketchup mixed in with the patty. Pretty good.

Where in Texas do you live?

Houston. You?

Austin. I've never been to Houston, except for having to catch connecting flights here & there.

You guys really eat Buffalo burgers?

I'm stunned!

They sell Bison meat in my local grocery store, but I've never tried it. I'm trying to cut back on my red meat intake, and adding another to the list seems counter productive

Anyone who puts ketchup on a hot dog should be drawn and quartered.

That is all.

Normally, I'd agree with this. But I have to admit ... there are times I'm just in the mood for a hot dog with ketchup. It's not often; but it happens from time to time.

Austin. I've never been to Houston, except for having to catch connecting flights here & there.

They sell Bison meat in my local grocery store, but I've never tried it. I'm trying to cut back on my red meat intake, and adding another to the list seems counter productive

Bison is more lean than turkey. When it's prepared correctly, it's more flavorful than beef.

Homemade hot peppers that my dad and I make go on almost everything... Actually- I had them at the TBDAHOT last year, some may have tried them there, I know Rich did, lol

I don't remember you offering me any. -_-