What kind of cat do you have?

mead107

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kind that claws up the carpet and stinks up the house with its **** box. I swore I'd never have a cat in my house. I told my wife I'd be a Pats* fan before we got a cat. I'd turn commie and campaign for Bernie Sanders before we got a cat. Taylor Swift and her boyfriend would get back together before we got a cat. Then my daughter cried because daddy wouldn't let her get a kitty; now I have a cat. :wallbash:

LMAO... Can you Ghost Write the story of my life!

You nailed it Rob's House! Holy Freaking Crap! Except it was baby sis and mama both doing the crying!

My wife growing up, they had to wait til their father was loaded @ the friend's house (family friend was giving away a cat)... From how the story goes, he was pretty oiled up. She has three sisters and they worked him over good. I don't think he knew what hit him when he woke up the next morning.

LoL

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
noun: parasite; plural noun: parasites
an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

Listen, it you aren't a cat person just ignore this thread. I'm sure that if you start a "my pet goldfish" thread it will end up pinned because of its popularity.

par·a·site

ˈperəˌsīt/

noun

noun: parasite; plural noun: parasites

an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

!@#$ off, squirrel boy.

Listen, it you aren't a cat person just ignore this thread. I'm sure that if you start a "my pet goldfish" thread it will end up pinned because of its popularity.

I got a cat and that's her name...er...actually it's my name for her...pisses everyone else off when I call her that.

!@#$ off, squirrel boy.

hehehe....

Still no pictures? This is the internet! The internet loves pictures of cats. Where are your cats people?!

Your wish is my command!

Tesla--

post-1877-0-86420500-1430642537_thumb.jpg

Champ--

post-1877-0-43026600-1430642565_thumb.jpg

Chester--

post-1877-0-58125600-1430642700_thumb.jpg

Back off Kid, this is my ladder!!--

post-1877-0-12891200-1430642791_thumb.jpg

King of the ladder!!--

post-1877-0-92928500-1430642906_thumb.jpg

Chet meets squirrel... If only glass didn't separate us! I am a small scale ecological disaster ready to happen!!--

post-1877-0-38013800-1430642996_thumb.jpg

2 Burmese(Musashi and Titania).

Burmese are known as the most dog-like of all breeds. All the warmth and affection of dogs, with the cleanliness and self sufficiencies of cats. I highly recommend the breed if you are looking to get a cat. They look great too. :)