Is SDS out there rioting in the streets?

No I don't think it's happened to this extent. Did you watch that video?

Sure it has, it is just "the everywhere blues" now. I guess it makes you wanna holler? Throw both your hands up? Don't shoot! Don't kick!

"Rockets, moon shots

Spend it on the have nots

Money, we make it

Fore we see it you take it

Oh, make you wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

This ain't livin', this ain't livin'

No, no baby, this ain't livin'

No, no, no

Inflation no chance

To increase finance

Bills pile up sky high

Send that boy off to die

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Hang ups, let downs

Bad breaks, set backs

Natural fact is

I can't pay my taxes

Oh, make me wanna holler

And throw up both my hands

Yea, it makes me wanna holler

And throw up both my hands

Crime is increasing

Trigger happy policing

Panic is spreading

God know where we're heading

Oh, make me wanna holler

They don't understand

Dah, dah, dah

Mother, mother

Everybody thinks we're wrong

Who are they to judge us

Simply cause we wear our hair long."

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A police officer was murdered in New york city this week.That must be viewed as a victory for your side scumbag.And yes,that murdered officer is and was a hero in my book.God bless him and his family.

:lol: Scumbag? Is that the best you can do? Come on, imagine if I were a black guy. What would you call me then? I bet it wouldn't be scumbag....

:lol: Scumbag? Is that the best you can do? Come on, imagine if I were a black guy. What would you call me then? I bet it wouldn't be scumbag....

Don't fret the "Black Knights" Greggy:

"On the positive side, they can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, Black Knights may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

A police officer was murdered in New york city this week.That must be viewed as a victory for your side scumbag.And yes,that murdered officer is and was a hero in my book.God bless him and his family.

You have a very low threshold for defining "heroism."

Every time someone calls somebody a "hero" for getting shot, I can't help but think of Denzel Washington's line in Glory:

http://youtu.be/OtF_wdI6MkA?t=238

Edited by DC Tom

Here's another try if scumbag doesn't please you.How about sub-human mongrel.What you should really do to show your disdain for law enforcement is go protest the police at that officers funeral that was murdered in New york city.You might have some competition there though because the Westboro Baptists will probably be there as well,they think like you.Hopefully one of those heroes of law enforcement will step out of line and give you what your parents should have when you were growing up.Take DC Tom with you,it would be good for him to get off the couch.

You have a very low threshold for defining "heroism."

Every time someone calls somebody a "hero" for getting shot, I can't help but think of Denzel Washington's line in Glory:

http://youtu.be/OtF_wdI6MkA?t=238

What an F-ing moron

Here's another try if scumbag doesn't please you.How about sub-human mongrel.What you should really do to show your disdain for law enforcement is go protest the police at that officers funeral that was murdered in New york city.You might have some competition there though because the Westboro Baptists will probably be there as well,they think like you.Hopefully one of those heroes of law enforcement will step out of line and give you what your parents should have when you were growing up.Take DC Tom with you,it would be good for him to get off the couch.

What an F-ing moron

Now, you are letting your irrational emotions spill over. Come on man, straighten up and get those emotions in check. Think logically, this isn't a drama contest.

What an F-ing moron

What code of law enforcement calls for beating the **** out of a defenseless person??

If anything, this thread has shown how reasonable people on both sides of the aisle can be (on PPP)... Then again, it shows how polarized they can be. Wallbash. LoL... Oh well...

And the liberal false narrative continues................... Hands up,don't shoot bullcrap

Are you serious? Huh?

Welcome back (God makes everybody liberal @ first) comrade... Your re-education has been somewhat of a success. We knew you'd come around. Thanks VRW for reigning in some of The Flock!

:-P :-P

No the issue is liberals love and trust the government but hate and distrust the police. Conservatives don't trust the government and hate criminals that's why we backed the police. I think many of us are finally coming to the realization that many police are cut from the same cloth as criminals. I still respect the work than many of them do and give them a friendly wave when they drive by but they really need to police themselves.

No the issue is liberals love and trust the government but hate and distrust the police. Conservatives don't trust the government and hate criminals that's why we backed the police. I think many of us are finally coming to the realization that many police are cut from the same cloth as criminals. I still respect the work than many of them do and give them a friendly wave when they drive by but they really need to police themselves.

No, police are HEROES.

What an F-ing moron

:lol: Sub-human mongrel? I call you out for doing one better, ask you to imagine me as a black guy, and you call me a sub-human mongrel... well, at least now you're being honest with the class about how you truly feel about black men. The only good ones are ones who are dead, right? Isn't that the message you wish to spread around here? The six cops who murder a black heroin addict are heroes, despite their being charged with murder because -- they killed a black man. That's a victory in very wide right's book. :sick:

You get no argument from me. I don't distrust the police though. I just hate the ticky tacky BS being OVER-officious jerks. Then there are the ones that really cross the line. I have no problem with them "reffing the game" out there.... BUT they SERVE all of us. Some are just terrible @ their job or have lost the right perspective and are self-absorbed. Anyway, I am not so trusting of the gov't probably more... You forget I work for it and see the BS. Nothing wrong with hating criminals.

Two more police officers are slain in the line of duty in Mississippi.Another banner day for the likes of Greggy and DC Tom. The strange part is that there are no buildings burning ,no real media coverage and no sign of Al Sharpton.Just three thugs arrested for murder and two grieving families. .My prayers and respect go to the fallen heroes and their families and always remember ,BLUE LIVES MATTER.Now go ahead Greggy, piss on their graves scumbag.

Two more police officers are slain in the line of duty in Mississippi.Another banner day for the likes of Greggy and DC Tom. The strange part is that there are no buildings burning ,no real media coverage and no sign of Al Sharpton.Just three thugs arrested for murder and two grieving families. .My prayers and respect go to the fallen heroes and their families and always remember ,BLUE LIVES MATTER.Now go ahead Greggy, piss on their graves scumbag.

62086162.jpg