Rodak: Why the Bills should consider trading EJ Manuel

Manuel has played 14 games. He should get another shot. I loved how he handled the whole Orton situation last year. He put the team first and realized he could learn from a vet. I say keep him.

Rodak is the worst.

Agree :thumbsup:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fix the OL and the QBs we have this season will have a fair chance.

Orton walked away from $5m , I blame the OL and Marrone for that drastic decision

Watching Total Access, the Bills with Rex will go playoffs, the cute girl says ground and pound , QB not a problem

Ground Chuck , Knox will be proud

This, and again I'll point to the Pats and Brady last season.

Would you trade EJ for Johnny football? manziel could get moved soon

I wouldn't trade Tuel for Johnny Jamboogie.

absolutely would trade him for a 4rth, He was a 3/4rth rounder in the first place and getting something back for him before his stock falls would be wise. I don't see him becoming a quality starter so trade him while we can.

Would we then sit on Cassel/Taylor/Teul, or would we draft a QB? Because if we trade EJ for a fourth, and then draft another project from what's left when our number's up, then what's the point? Do we spend #50 on a QB? (I think that would be crazy!) If we trade EJ for a fourth, and don't replace him with something better in the fourth round, then we've made a bad deal, IMO.

I'm not big on EJ, either. But, I have to believe that he would be a much better backup to Cassel than TT, or Teul. And, who knows, he could still win the starting position.

its been what a month or more since you said EJ would be cut? still waiting

and waiting and waiting

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before straying off topic.

Thank you.

Imo

Been over 24 hours and still haven't clicked. Holding strong.

In case you're concerned, the article DOESN'T suggest that we acquire Tebow. Rather, it suggests that at this point in EJ's career, he probably has about the same trade value as Tebow did when he was traded away by the Broncos.

Ha ha.

The Rodak-Kool Aid Law:

Hatred of Mike Rodak and love of EJ vary directly.

How dare someone suggest we trade our budding superstar QB talent!

Because it's a dumb idea. He's had ****ty coaching and a ****ty OL (again,Brady), and he's barely been in the league and played. How much would another team be willing to give up versus how much is he worth as a good backup QB, especially considering the Bill have paid for him for the next 2 years?

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before straying off topic.

Thank you.

Imo

just what I figured. you struck gold once, gained some sort of respect as an insider and now all you have is a lot of nothing.

I appreciate your input.

Ha ha.

The Rodak-Kool Aid Law:

Hatred of Mike Rodak and love of EJ vary directly.

How dare someone suggest we trade our budding superstar QB talent!

The lovers don't like to read either. I guess it's hard to see the words on the page when you're blinded by man love.

Because it's a dumb idea. He's had ****ty coaching and a ****ty OL (again,Brady), and he's barely been in the league and played. How much would another team be willing to give up versus how much is he worth as a good backup QB, especially considering the Bill have paid for him for the next 2 years?

Guessing you didn't read it either.

just what I figured. you struck gold once, gained some sort of respect as an insider and now all you have is a lot of nothing.

I appreciate your input.

Do you expect every post to be inside info??

Please stop harassing me and please do not respond to my post, unless I am directing a comment at you specifically.

Thanks for your understanding.

Imo

Do you expect every post to be inside info??

Please stop harassing me and please do not respond to my post, unless I am directing a comment at you specifically.

Thanks for your understanding.

Imo

funny but I have read others saying that they stopped appreciating what you are posting because of the content.

harassing you? if you feel that way then use the REPORT feature and let the MODS take the appropriate action.

How presumptuous must one be to critique an article he hasn't even read? You don't even know what it's about but you have somehow formed a strong opinion about it?

It's a dumb idea to trade him because at worst, he's an excellent backup and there's value in that, far greater than the 4th or 5th rounder he'd fetch on the trade market. Cassel isn't the answer and neither is Tyrod Taylor, and a franchise QB isn't coming in this draft in the 2nd or later round, if at all, much less in the 4th or 5th round. I'd rather see what he can do with better coaches and a better OL.

It's a dumb idea to trade him because at worst, he's an excellent backup and there's value in that, far greater than the 4th or 5th rounder he'd fetch on the trade market. Cassel isn't the answer and neither is Tyrod Taylor, and a franchise QB isn't coming in this draft in the 2nd or later round, if at all, much less in the 4th or 5th round. I'd rather see what he can do with better coaches and a better OL.

He's an excellent backup? How do we know?