NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! 2-2 heading back to Cleveland. I never would have thought Cleveland would have won with Kyrie playing like a cripple and LeBron playing bad the first three quarters. Thank you JR Swish.

To infuse some Lebron hate, isn't that like his third ever?

yes. Same # of post season buzzer beater game winners as Michael Jordan.

Also - James has taken 10 career go-ahead shots in final 5 seconds of 4Q or OT in the postseason. He's made 6. Michael Jordan was 5-of-11 in his career.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Also - James has taken 10 career go-ahead shots in final 5 seconds of 4Q or OT in the postseason. He's made 6. Michael Jordan was 5-of-11 in his career.

Guess how many Melo's got? Or Chauncey?

Just let me hate in peace Yolo.

Edited by FireChan

I was going to post this but got distracted with work. I hate it when that happens.

No idea. Why?

why do you hate LeBron? I didn't know anyone hated him other than Skip Bayless.

Because he sucks. The Decision sucked. His speech to his team when he returned to Cleveland sucked. That was the one where he said "[My debut back in Cleveland] is the biggest sporting event in history," to his teammates in a huddle. Quotes like this suck.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-11-at-12.57.35-PM.pn

Wow, pat yourself on the back harder Lebron, no one has ever rolled an ankle in a basketball game. That's a real quote. I don't think I could have made one up that parodies Lebronness more than that.

He's pseudo-humble. He's delusional. He's #Blessed but also #NoDaysOffBecauseI'mTheGreatest. He's not even good at spewing PR garbage, but he thinks he is. He sucks.

Lebron is what you get when you take a PR drone like Russel Wilson and give him an ego/a delusional sense of the world.

Edited by FireChan

Also, more Lebron being the worst.

“I’m a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful,” James said. “I’m OK with competing against Jo. I love the competitive nature, but we should leave it there. The disrespectful words that he said to me were uncalled for."

He complained about trash talk. In the NBA postseason.

Because he sucks. The Decision sucked. His speech to his team when he returned to Cleveland sucked. That was the one where he said "[My debut back in Cleveland] is the biggest sporting event in history," to his teammates in a huddle. Quotes like this suck.

Wow, pat yourself on the back harder Lebron, no one has ever rolled an ankle in a basketball game. That's a real quote. I don't think I could have made one up that parodies Lebronness more than that.

He's pseudo-humble. He's delusional. He's #Blessed but also #NoDaysOffBecauseI'mTheGreatest. He's not even good at spewing PR garbage, but he thinks he is. He sucks.

Lebron is what you get when you take a PR drone like Russel Wilson and give him an ego/a delusional sense of the world.

sounds personal, lol. I'm not a Cavs fan but he does a bunch of recruiting stuff at OSU so for that I am thankful. Haha

You're just jealous because he's besties with your boy Johnny Hobbit. That also happens to be the only thing I hold against LeBron.

You're just jealous because he's besties with your boy Johnny Hobbit. That also happens to be the only thing I hold against LeBron.

You hold it against Lebron that's he's friends with a QB of his "hometown's" football team? Weird. I hold it against Lebron that he swindled Wade and the Heat into thinking he was coming back.

You hold it against Lebron that's he's friends with a QB of his "hometown's" football team? Weird. I hold it against Lebron that he swindled Wade and the Heat into thinking he was coming back.

Come on FC. You know they were friends before Johnny played for the Poops.

If by swindled Wade, you mean dragged his gimpy a$$ to winning two more championships than he would have otherwise, then you're right.

Come on FC. You know they were friends before Johnny played for the Poops.

If by swindled Wade, you mean dragged his gimpy a$$ to winning two more championships than he would have otherwise, then you're right.

I meant more the "I love Napier" comments. And that Riley said that they thought he was coming back. And Lebron telling DWade that they'll team up again if CLE doesn't work out.

I'm not a fan of the friendly, mercenary NBA. Give me guys who play on the same team for 10 years and have rivals on other teams. Not guys who lose to other teams, then join them in FA. I actually don't like Wade, but I respect him. I don't respect Leb.

Edited by FireChan