Happy Tax Day

You don't have enough faith in your own ability to improve your life?

You're asking this of a guy who believes the government should be in charge of providing love and dignity to all its citizens.

He couldn't improve a bowl of cereal by adding fruit to it, you think he can improve his life? :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're asking this of a guy who believes the government should be in charge of providing love and dignity to all its citizens.

He couldn't improve a bowl of cereal by adding fruit to it, you think he can improve his life? :lol:

It's hard to repair your life when your car's always in the shop because the government won't repair potholes...

I can try. Maybe there is a little ember of independent thought inside of him that can be ignited? :thumbsup:

I explain that to people all the time. They say we know but it keeps us from spending it during the year. I ask them what they usually do with their refund. Their answer? Yup you got it. They spend it. It's their "vacation money" or my favorite is they pay off their credit card debt they ran up during the year. Almost none of them save it. :wallbash:

:lol:

Score another win for the "progressives" who run our educational system. Whatever you do, make sure you keep them as stupid as possible when it comes to their money.

Avoid potholes? Sure, thats the answer.

The tax burden on middle class tax payers is historically at a lower level than since WW2 See the link i posted

But, but....I thought Republicans made sure only the rich got tax breaks?!?

The potholes where I live don't last for more than a day before someone is there fixing it. We absolutely get the best services in my county. It's pretty funny because the moment you leave my county for LA County, it's like leaving your driveway to drive through the Grand Canyon.

I have to say, that is one of the best parts of visiting Palms Springs (after the warmth, all the lush green lawns, awesome golf courses and amazing array of boob jobs). There is never a pothole. Anywhere.

Meanwhile here in the northeast it's like driving around the Gaza Strip.

Edited by KD in CT

The potholes where I live don't last for more than a day before someone is there fixing it. We absolutely get the best services in my county. It's pretty funny because the moment you leave my county for LA County, it's like leaving your driveway to drive through the Grand Canyon.

I miss Orange County. :cry:

My wife drives a scooter and she knows every pothole in Oaksterdam.

Oh yeah, I was awarded that too and that's another couple of pages added to the return and some more "commission" that the gubmint deserves since we aren't building it ourselves over here.

Yeah and this year I had to submit a copy of Health Insurance Card to prove I had health coverage so as no be fined for not having it.