What if Chan was EJ's head coach last year?

BmarvB

well since we are stating facts- Chans been around the NFL primarily as a OC for 20 years and is as well respected as anyone. You don't hang around the NFL in a coordinator position if you don't know what your doing. To answer the question EJ would be a ways ahead as a quarterback- our over all record - ?

Just b.c a guy hangs around means nothing... Plenty of bad coaches and players do the same.

What a joke of post. You're the king of hindsight. You'd be the same moron who would be running Elway and Young out of town when they struggled early in their careers.

Throwing more ints than tds was never acceptable.

It's hard to believe but most young Qbs have their struggles.

Seriously Kiss my ass. I could care less what you think. and thanks for showing how pathetic and stupid you are.

Just b.c a guy hangs around means nothing... Plenty of bad coaches and players do the same.

If they keep getting jobs then they must be doing something right.

It's not like the NFL is easy to get into, you still have to be the best of the best.

Seriously Kiss my ass. I could care less what you think. and thanks for showing how pathetic and stupid you are.

Are you coming out? I'm straight so that doesn't interest me at all. But I support you and your lifestyle. Good for you!

And by posting your stupid opinion on a message board clearly shows you don't care.

If they keep getting jobs then they must be doing something right.

It's not like the NFL is easy to get into, you still have to be the best of the best.

Not really they just might have plenty of friends. Anyway not like it matter b.c no one can prove Chan is any good at anything but college. Edited by Beef Jerky

Gailey got a raw deal while here ! I think if he had this team , with this owner , this D , with his offense it could have been a lot different for him !

Chan has enough experience to know how to build a offense around the players strengths that he has on the roster , & knows GOOD assistant coaches when he sees them unlike the coach that followed him in B/Lo !!

I think one fault of Gailey is though he try's to take to much on himself as a HC !! He is best suited as a OC !!

I hate to say it but i think he will make a big change in the Jets offense this year !!

I will always like Gailey as a coach !!

Not really they just might have plenty of friends. Anyway not like it matter b.c no one can prove Chan is any good at anything but college.

Seriously?

There's 32 NFL HC jobs.... and a lot of money riding on these teams. I doubt HCs are just hired nilly willy among friends. The coaching staff on a team, might be a different story, but even then, you have to be good at your job, with some sort of resume. Sure Chan might not be among the better of the "top 32", but he's in said 32, which means he's probably decent at the job of "coaching".

Are you coming out? I'm straight so that doesn't interest me at all. But I support you and your lifestyle. Good for you!

And by posting your stupid opinion on a message board clearly shows you don't care.

Awwww nice try, insulting the gay community, you must be so proud of yourself, man you're weak minded. I hope you do respond to me so I can laugh at how easily you shame yourself. :)

Seriously?

There's 32 NFL HC jobs.... and a lot of money riding on these teams. I doubt HCs are just hired nilly willy among friends. The coaching staff on a team, might be a different story, but even then, you have to be good at your job, with some sort of resume. Sure Chan might not be among the better of the "top 32", but he's in said 32, which means he's probably decent at the job of "coaching".

Chan was a cheap and easy HC... There were better candidates out there. He proved being a Bill that he should never be a HC again. He had no idea what was going on with the defense on his own team... He would make up excuses like players getting winded when he got stumped.

Way too much evidence to show how bad he was to ever change my mind about him.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Chan was a cheap and easy HC... There were better candidates out there. He proved being a Bill that he should never be a HC again. He had no idea what was going on with the defense on his own team... He would make up excuses like players getting winded when he got stumped.

Way too much evidence to show how bad he was to ever change my mind about him.

Bad relative to most NFL head coaches? Sure, I'll give you that. But he's still part of the NFL head coaching pool, which you have to be pretty good to be a part of.

Bad relative to most NFL head coaches? Sure, I'll give you that. But he's still part of the NFL head coaching pool, which you have to be pretty good to be a part of.

You actually don't... Which is the funny part. You can be good in college then a team makes a mistake bringing you in as a HC.

Doesn't matter when Chan is at the helm.

Little beef. Lotta jerky. ;)

We hired Chan at a time when no one wanted to come here. That's the only reason he got the job. But he also made something out of nothing. His choice of DC's was awful, but no one wanted that job either and he didn't have the kinds of players that Petine was blessed with. Just half of them, and guys like Dareus, Bradham, Gilmore, AWilliams, etc, were not nearly the players they are now.

If Chan was lucky enough to have Pegula come in, he would have had a much greater chance. You can blame him for choosing Wanny, who clearly the game had passed by - BUT - if you had Chan as the HC or OC last year with those players and that defense instead of Saint Doug, I think we are a better team. Chan would likely be very good with the weapons we have now.

I'm glad we have Roman though. But you're selling Chan way short on his ability to get chicken salad out of chickenschitt. He had terrible players overall as WR, constant massive injuries on the OL and RB, and crappy TEs.

Little beef. Lotta jerky. ;)

We hired Chan at a time when no one wanted to come here. That's the only reason he got the job. But he also made something out of nothing. His choice of DC's was awful, but no one wanted that job either and he didn't have the kinds of players that Petine was blessed with. Just half of them, and guys like Dareus, Bradham, Gilmore, AWilliams, etc, were not nearly the players they are now.

If Chan was lucky enough to have Pegula come in, he would have had a much greater chance. You can blame him for choosing Wanny, who clearly the game had passed by - BUT - if you had Chan as the HC or OC last year with those players and that defense instead of Saint Doug, I think we are a better team. Chan would likely be very good with the weapons we have now.

I'm glad we have Roman though. But you're selling Chan way short on his ability to get chicken salad out of chickenschitt. He had terrible players overall as WR, constant massive injuries on the OL and RB, and crappy TEs.

Nope Chan was awful, nothing g you can say will deviate from the truth that he isn't a good HC or OC. He has proven that already. Also they had other coaching options other then Chan... He was just the cheapest.

Also Pegula probably would have been smart enough to fire Chan asap.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Nope Chan was awful, nothing g you can say will deviate from the truth that he isn't a good HC or OC. He has proven that already. Also they had other coaching options other then Chan... He was just the cheapest.

Name one.

Why would a highly respected guy like Todd Bowles in his first job who has been a lot of good defensive teams choose gailey to be his critical first OC if he totally sucks and doesn't belong in the league?

What if. What if. What if Ralph was awarded the franchise in Miami that he asked for in 1959?

What if your mammy was a Leprechaun?

What if half of you were half as smart as you think you are?

If I was half as smart as I thought I was, I'd still be the smartest person alive. :)

Name one.

Why would a highly respected guy like Todd Bowles in his first job who has been a lot of good defensive teams choose gailey to be his critical first OC if he totally sucks and doesn't belong in the league?

B.c it is Todd Bowles first time as a head coach... He is a respected DC that is all. Edited by Beef Jerky

B.c it is Todd Bowles first time as a head coach... He is a respected DC that is all.

It's a big job, and as one of the better DC's in the game, he knows what kind of offenses are difficult to defense.

Gailey has been hired by 6 different teams in the NFL to run their offenses. Dallas, Miami, Pittsburgh, KC, Buffalo and NYJ. But I'm sure he knows nothing. :wallbash:

It's a big job, and as one of the better DC's in the game, he knows what kind of offenses are difficult to defense.

Gailey has been hired by 6 different teams in the NFL to run their offenses. Dallas, Miami, Pittsburgh, KC, Buffalo and NYJ. But I'm sure he knows nothing. :wallbash:

Yea 6 different teams... And everyone of them were bad. Hell Dallas players ran Chan out of town b.c of his offense. Like I said stop trying to convince me b.c I would rather hold onto the truth then be convinced of a lie. Edited by Beef Jerky

Yea 6 different teams... And everyone of them were bad. Hell Dallas players ran Chan out of town b.c of his offense.

The same Chan who is the only coach Jerry Jones ever admitted he was wrong in firing?

The same Chan who is the only coach Jerry Jones ever admitted he was wrong in firing?

The same Jerry Jones who has GMed his team to garbage, and had to be restrained from drafting Johnny Football?

Got your back Beef.

Edited by FireChan

Now all the sudden Jerry Jones is a guy to listen to? Didn't he want to move up and draft Manziel? Give it up Chan is bad and the Jets will be finding a new OC sooner rather then later.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Now all the sudden Jerry Jones is a guy to listen to? Didn't he want to move up and draft Manziel?

You mean that owner whose team has won multiple Super Bowls under his ownership?

Pittsburgh is one of the 2-3 best run franchises ever. Dallas is one of the biggest and best too in spite of Jones. There are not a lot of OCs that get six jobs. That's not to say he is the greatest. Guys like Norv Turner and Marty Morinzweiglebergenheimer do too. But they are pretty respected. They aren't idiots.