FSU CB PJ Williams could fall in draft with DUI

Two things here. Even with the DUI, I don't see this kid falling out of the top-50, so I'll just disagree with the prior poster there. Most of the experts (self-proclaimed) have him going late in the first round. Second, Bills have almost no need for a cornerback. Other positions of much greater need would dictate a different pick, even if this guy were to slide.

DUI? Idiot. Sure this won't have a significant, if any, impact on his draft, but to put others at risk is terrible.

If it puts him in the NFL's substance program then it has to have some impact. I would think it would do that. Edited by BarleyNY

This numbnuts may be too dumb to draft---even for a CB.

Why wasn't he drunk driving in the Talahassee PD jurisdiction, where those friendly rednecks let him skate on a hit and run and likely DUI last year? Guess the Sheriff was a Florida fan.

Edited by Mr. WEO

I don't want a POC like this guy on our team. To me he seems like an entitled punk who won't do much in the NFL.

Although, generally I have a strong bias against fsu players. Yes I realize EJ is from FSU...he's an exception

Rex loves corners and you can never have too many good ones in the pipeline imo. If he were to fall to the 3rd I would take him if they have a 1st round grade on him

If they have a true first round grade on him, it wouldn't be crazy at 50. Odds are they don't thiugh, and talk of a second round grade in the third is a good start

Edited by NoSaint