My introduction for the forums

gr8billsfan

Welcome to the family! What kind of account did you sign up for, or planning on getting when your free trial is up? I'd suggest the silver package. $20 bucks a month gets you unlimited replies in posts, you can start up to 10 posts a week, and 250 shouts. Then after that, it's only 10¢ a shout, and a dollar a thread start. Gold package really isn't worth it. An extra ten bucks, and all that gives you that silver doesn't is unlimited polls, but the two polls a month from silver works just fine.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

A fan like the OP is quite fascinating. It's like the child born in that prison hole in "the dark knight rises." Being a fan for 18 years, means he only knows the likes of jauron, greggo, Craig nall, and mike pucillo.

Which can only mean he was a serial murderer in his previous life.

Welcome!

A fan like the OP is quite fascinating. It's like the child born in that prison hole in "the dark knight rises." Being a fan for 18 years, means he only knows the likes of jauron, greggo, Craig nall, and mike pucillo.

I don't understand that. I became a fan in 88 so at least I had a good run of success to enjoy. I often think that our last 15 years of sucking the hind tit is my fault. I used to mercilessly tease Packer fans about their 30 year run of ineptitude.