Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

• Yes
    • No
    • They will actually sign Clay Charles and he's a baller
    • Perhaps. I need to ask Pat Moran.
  2. 2. When will they sign him?

• 5 days from today
    • 5 days from tomorrow
    • When he is a FA again in 2019
    • NEVER. Big Sammy will start at TE and we will like it.
    • 5 days from "soon"

This is what I mean; Omar and others are convinced that Miami created this cap space to be able to match an offer for Clay, but that was never the case imo. They want to make other moves to fill big holes in their roster and they are not as able to do that with $14m plus committed to TEs with the expectation that amount will go up with a new deal for Clay.

It ain't about Miami being able to match offers, it's about wanting/needing to make other moves they can't make as readily.

GO BILLS!!!

It's that combined with messing with the Bills. They very much want the Bills to give the offer sheet to Clay to sign. It will mess with the Bills plans and make them devote more than we want to upfront.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe it s five. but the clock has not started ticking yet has it ?

I cant take it anymore. the pressure is absurd.

i never liked chess even when i played it

Nope. Hasn't started. We haven't given him an official offer. Then he has to sign it. As soon as he signs it the clock starts.

It used to be 7. Now it's 5.

whatever dude. make things up if you feel better about yourself

Pegual had him in the plane and siiht. WTF kinda disrespect is this kid showin' ?

He should have already be moved in up in here. and ballin wit sammy.

They are 90% sure the fish aren't going to match because they are going to give him a **** ton of money and blow up the cap hit next year which the fish cannot handle. He isn't worth as much to them as he is to us with this offense, they are going to get after it with the mismatches. If Clay wants to stay there anyway he won't sign it. But Vic isn't putting that 90% out there unless the Bills told him they think he wants IN.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Nope. Hasn't started. We haven't given him an official offer. Then he has to sign it. As soon as he signs it the clock starts.

I know I know brother. I think this piece along with the FA guard is key to the season. Doesn't have to be great, but be decent or better pleeze.

You draft either piece and you are taking a big risk on being effective quickly. With FA its a better well known quantity i think.

I know I know brother. I think this piece along with the FA guard is key to the season. Doesn't have to be great, but be decent or better pleeze.

You draft either piece and you are taking a big risk on being effective quickly. With FA its a better well known quantity i think.

with OG it is actually a pretty good bet if you take one in the first couple rounds they will start for you right away.

They are 90% sure the fish aren't going to match because they are going to give him a **** ton of money and blow up the cap hit next year which the fish cannot handle. He isn't worth as much to them as he is to us with this offense, they are going to get after it with the mismatches. If Clay wants to stay there anyway he won't sign it. But Vic isn't putting that 90% out there unless the Bills told him they think he wants IN.

and we really do not know that do we?

thank you. but you mentioned he might want to stay in Miami anyways ? and we dont know that

maybe he does... But the reports don't seem favorable to him signing a long term deal there, likely because they aren't willing to pay what the Bills are. He knows the numbers. He could really chance it and play on the one year tag... But that's a risk.

OG. CK was a tackle. Richardson was a 5th rd pick.

You are being difficult again Ohio. :thumbsup:

so Bills have had some decent success under Whaley.

But , my only point is i want to be up and running This year and next. the window and all right ?

maybe he does... But the reports don't seem favorable to him signing a long term deal there, likely because they aren't willing to pay what the Bills are. He knows the numbers. He could really chance it and play on the one year tag... But that's a risk.

Well its not a bidding war yet is it? its secret handshakes and whispered promises

You are being difficult again Ohio. :thumbsup:

so Bills have had some decent success under Whaley.

But , my only point is i want to be up and running This year and next. the window and all right ?

no that is too much to ask and you need to become a jets fan