The AFC Beast

TPS

For years people who bought "Amish Rifle" t-shirts when Fitzpatrick was here have sworn that if he just had a good team he could really be something...

The Texans were 9-7. The talk on Houston talk radio was that they won in SPITE of him and he was holding them back.

On to the real news: New England* is going to miss the playoffs with a 9-7 or 8-8 record this season. Then the wheels finally fall off completely.

Stupid Malcom Butler! But they sort of got robbed by freak plays twice before in the SB so it was bound to finally go their way. But they are done now.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years people who bought "Amish Rifle" t-shirts when Fitzpatrick was here have sworn that if he just had a good team he could really be something...

The Texans were 9-7. The talk on Houston talk radio was that they won in SPITE of him and he was holding them back.

On to the real news: New England* is going to miss the playoffs with a 9-7 or 8-8 record this season. Then the wheels finally fall off completely.

Stupid Malcom Butler! But they sort of got robbed by freak plays twice before in the SB so it was bound to finally go their way. But they are done now.

Fitz's six TD game to get the Tennesee Titan monkey off his back had a little something to do with their record.

Also, he had a winning record with a decent team around him, who did their fair share of choking in late situations.

Fitz's six TD game to get the Tennesee Titan monkey off his back had a little something to do with their record.

Also, he had a winning record with a decent team around him, who did their fair share of choking in late situations.

Fitz was 6-6...

I think the motion currently on the table is: the Jets have made the biggest impact so far. Defense is one thing (and I don't believe Revis has any fire in his belly now), Offense (with Marshall and Fitz)...meh. Meanwhile the Bills have Incognito (score), Shady (score), Felton (score) and biggest signing Hughes (score). Advantage Bills IMO.

Dude if you give Incognito a score and Marshall a meh - I do not think it means what you think it means.

Love what we have done.

Hate the Jets got Bowles....I'd feel much better if they had Marrone.

So agree with you. Bowles was my number 1 target.

With the excellent SCORING of JJ Watt. there were 4 or 5 games he put up 6 points (not counting PAT)

I've heard the Patriots are "done now" for the past 5 or 6 years. I'll believe it when I see it.

Make that 10 years..They'll win the division again as long as Brady stays upright and BB runs the show.Doesn't matter who else is on that team. It just happens when you have one of GOATs at QB and Head Coach. Bills will get in as a WC.

NE: 12-4

BUF: 10-6

MIA: 8-8

New Jersey: 8-8

AFCE is going to be a blood bath.

I could see something like the following happening this year

Patriots 11-5

Bills 10-6

Jets 9-7

Dolphins 8-8

Gonna be a tough tough division.

I'd switch the jets & fish, but the first 2 look about right.

Make that 10 years..They'll win the division again as long as Brady stays upright and BB runs the show.Doesn't matter who else is on that team. It just happens when you have one of GOATs at QB and Head Coach. Bills will get in as a WC.

At the very least it should be exciting. Hopefully we aren't the victims of said blood bath, hah

i'm drinking the Kool-Aid and it tastes good!

McCoy, Watkins, Harvin, Clay, Woods, and a top 5 defense...there's no way we don't win 11 games this year. the only thing holding us back is not knowing who the reliable game manager QB will be, otherwise I think we could win the division.

kool1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are you kidding?

Who were their corners last year? Yet, they were the #6 defense in yards allowed.

Fitzpatrick over geno any day. Look out! They are going to compete.

Dont look now but their defensively leader....Rex Ryan is no longer there nor their DC for that 6th ranked defense......replaced by a absolute unknown as a HC

10 years? They've owned this division since 2001.

10 years? They've owned this division since 2001.

cheating helps a little bit.

And well maybe was is 2008, 2009 or was it 2010?

in 2008 the Putrids finished 2nd in AFC East Division NO PLAYOFF GAME and in the following 2 seasons when the NYETS went B2B to the championships??

I forget the exact dates

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever