The changing of the guard.

For so long many of us have been accustomed to the way things have been done around here but if there is any truth to Fred Jackson being cut, which would bother me but I could understand it, then once again a change of culture is happening. The first big change was of ownership and how business was conducted. Once that happened some long time lifers started to get replaced in the front office. Now Spiller is gone and Fred is on the cusp. I can only think of Wood and Kyle Williams as the leftovers of years past, when things were ran differently. I consider them the kind of Bills that bleed blue and it looks like they don't have a lot of time left with us as well.

A lot of things are changing, for me personally as well. I'm literally on the road, changing jobs and residency from state to state (Florida to Georgia). After 21+ years in Florida, raised my kids there, to a state that I always loathed, and now everything will be new and different for me. I hope it's an improvement for me, it better be, I got my balls on the line, but by the end of the day I really have no choice. I'm starting to get big time butterflies now in my gut. I'm leaving my son's house in Louisiana tomorrow to head out to this Georgia and I'm pretty nervous. I have always been a routine, traditional type of guy but man this is a whole bunch of change! Bottom line is that everything that I'm saying about my big life changing move to Georgia I can say about my feelings about the new regime in Buffalo. I hope that both the changes are for the better, and I believe they are, and that it gets me The Trophy!

For so long many of us have been accustomed to the way things have been done around here but if there is any truth to Fred Jackson being cut, which would bother me but I could understand it, then once again a change of culture is happening. The first big change was of ownership and how business was conducted. Once that happened some long time lifers started to get replaced in the front office. Now Spiller is gone and Fred is on the cusp. I can only think of Wood and Kyle Williams as the leftovers of years past, when things were ran differently. I consider them the kind of Bills that bleed blue and it looks like they don't have a lot of time left with us as well.

A lot of things are changing, for me personally as well. I'm literally on the road, changing jobs and residency from state to state (Florida to Georgia). After 21+ years in Florida, raised my kids there, to a state that I always loathed, and now everything will be new and different for me. I hope it's an improvement for me, it better be, I got my balls on the line, but by the end of the day I really have no choice. I'm starting to get big time butterflies now in my gut. I'm leaving my son's house in Louisiana tomorrow to head out to this Georgia and I'm pretty nervous. I have always been a routine, traditional type of guy but man this is a whole bunch of change! Bottom line is that everything that I'm saying about my big life changing move to Georgia I can say about my feelings about the new regime in Buffalo. I hope that both the changes are for the better, and I believe they are, and that it gets me The Trophy!

Good luck to you sir. One question, why did you always loathe the state of Georgia?

Good luck to you sir. One question, why did you always loathe the state of Georgia?

Stupid preconceived notions of their 'KKK' mentality coupled with 2 bad experiences as a teenager (many moons ago! Lol!).

Good luck, Tipster!

Thank you sir!

Good luck, Tipster! What part of GA will you be based out of?

Augusta. Thanks Doc, much appreciated!