Bills announce press conf for 11:45

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex told him they will be doing "a little bit if everything"

Hughes feels they can get better as a team and wants to stick around and be a part of it

"Whole new vibe"

Everyone is excited. Wants to get relationship rolling with new staff

Fans great here - big key. Love and respect. Bils gave him huge opportunity and does not want to leave that

Said he has come a long way but a long way to go too

Doesn't focus on past. Move fwd and get better

Being in area where fans love team - don't get in a lot of places. Home fans, huge energy.

Whaley just basically confirmed that team won't be looking for a big name franchise QB (this year). Recognizes the cap allocated to DL, but said that not having a franchise QB taking up huge salary they can address other areas of the team. Strategy for winning this year - solid D, run the ball a lot and not turn it over.

Edited by GG

We already knew it, but Doug provided a nice summation of the direction of the franchise nowadays.

Strong defense, run the ball, ask the QB not to turn over the ball.

Our star is rising and things haven't been this generally good for a LONG time...

But this approach is not going to get us where we want to go.

It will, however, get us to the next stop down the line.

"wait and see."

Said by Doug with a level of glee rare for a grown man/football guy.

Love it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it feel like the first in years that Front Office and Coaching staff are on the same page, and have a clear and established plan of attack and the means to do it?

Someone's cell phone went off like 4 times. I blame Rodak.

Rodak knows better (it pains me to say this).

In all likelihood it was some wrinkly, half-deaf, "I guess I'm doing this Facebook thing now so like it or whatever, please" reporter like Sal Maiorano--a guy who hasn't yet been tipped off to "vibrate" mode because every time he's told about it he rolls his eyes and insists "I don't know how to work these damn things."

Edited by The Big Cat