RB Frank Gore with Eagles

Yeah. Well Freddy isn`t or wasn`t in the same league as Gore ever. I don`t think your going to tell me what to say either. I`ve seen a lot worse on here then wow or really.

you're. your. yore. nonetheless, if it wasn't trademarked i'd be saying something right now.

i'm not telling you what to say or not say just laughing at the direction you took my belief because you disagreed. instead of prompting conversation on the subject you flamboyantly declared my thought wrong because your thought was different. i guess you get style points, though.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're. your. yore. nonetheless, if it wasn't trademarked i'd be saying something right now.

i'm not telling you what to say or not say just laughing at the direction you took my belief because you disagreed. instead of prompting conversation on the subject you flamboyantly declared my thought wrong because your thought was different. i guess you get style points, though.

Yeah well Freddy should not have trouble getting a 3 yr deal with somebody now ..like Gore.

I am 34 years old this year and have 1,278 less carries then Jackson in the NFL. At 34 your body isn't the same as it was at age 31.

Not what I`ve been hearing. Not what I believe,or the Bills. Hate to say I told you he was done. Yeah I have a Fred jersey,but it is what it is.

I posted this in the McCoy thread too, but thought I would throw this in here too:

I guess I am a "RB's are a dime a dozen" person. And if you adhere to that theory, landing Kiko and picking up a stop-gap like Gore for $7.5 m guaranteed is a great deal. The Eagles get cap room, and they will probably draft a mid-round RB to hedge against Gore (or maybe they keep Polk to do that).

To me, that's a smarter allocation of resources than throwing big bucks at McCoy.

That's what came to my mind when I first saw that as well. I think both sides got what they needed with the Kiko/Shady trade. But getting Gore solidifies the trade for Philly in my mind. Maybe some of the eagles fans that are out on the ledge over the Shady trade will come inside now ;)

I don't think Gore is overrated at all.

Gore isn't an elite back, I consider him in the top 15 in the league pending the match up he has. He's a guy who puts up great numbers but now at 32 asking him to carry the load with another over aged RB behind him (Sproles) if I'm Polk I hope they don't sign anyone else as he could be one step closer to being a starter. Yet it wouldn't shock me to see the Eagles sign or draft a RB early.

Edited by The Jokeman

Freddie vs frank stats you can google it your selves,

Freddie, att.,1,279/ yds,5,646/ avg.4.4/ td's, 30/ rec,322

Frank, att., 2,442/ yds,11,073/ 4.5/ td's,64/ rec, 342

Stats wise they are pretty even

If your prorate Freddie's stats yes they are even but as much as I respect his game Freddie has never been a full blown feature back since arriving here.