Suddenly, everyone wants to talk Bills

Ha ha...zuba fashion! I have a pair that my staff bought for me, way back, for Christmas...funny thing is, though, they were Broncos zubas, not Bills....bunch of girls...they don't know the difference! Never wore them!

I always get that too, Connecticut has the perfect mix of Jets and Pats fans that talk trash. I know how you feel.

I'm not a trash talking type. Never will be. BUT..every once in a while I surprise myself.

At work today NE Fan says.."Jaybee..come here". He points to his PC screen on FB with a NE SB winner pic. He says "read this".

So I take a gander......

First line said... "they hate us" (I read no further) and I said said..."They hate us because we are band-wagon fans and as soon as Brady retires and we start losing we will jump ship for a new team".

The Seattle and NYG fans that were standing right there died laughing. Man that made me happy.

PS..this particular NE fan did not know Revis was gone, Browner was gone or Wilfork was gone. To me...that is not a fan. Also he was unaware we had gotten Percy.

I told him to shut his pie hole ....without actually saying it.

Edited by jaybee

back to the topic

What they are saying about FA. bear in mind Pete P is not a fan of Buffalo

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/25110262/nfl-free-agency-grades-32-grades-for-32-teams-but-only-one-a

there is 1 A and one B+ and a bunch of B's

Buffalo Grade B

Packers Grade A - just for keeping their own? Pete you cheese packing ._____

Jaguars Grade: B+ ?? don't they have a glaring QB issue?

back to the topic

What they are saying about FA. bear in mind Pete P is not a fan of Buffalo

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/25110262/nfl-free-agency-grades-32-grades-for-32-teams-but-only-one-a

there is 1 A and one B+ and a bunch of B's

Buffalo Grade B

Packers Grade A - just for keeping their own? Pete you cheese packing ._____

Jaguars Grade: B+ ?? don't they have a glaring QB issue?

What do you expect them to do though? Maybe they could have traded for Bradford or Foles. Maybe the were the team that offered their first pick to Chip. But these are grades for free agency, and what FA QB could they have gotten that'd be a significant upgrade over who they have now. Plus, right now, their money is still on Bortles.

What do you expect them to do though? Maybe they could have traded for Bradford or Foles. Maybe the were the team that offered their first pick to Chip. But these are grades for free agency, and what FA QB could they have gotten that'd be a significant upgrade over who they have now. Plus, right now, their money is still on Bortles.

I was actually surprised Pistol Peter rated the Bills a B to begin with (the hater that he is)

If you stand pat, is that really worthy of an A? The Bills whooped them late last season, they lost to Tony Romo and got their annual beating from Seattle in the regular and post season.

One would think they need improvements based on that. No?

and the Jags... I said enough on that already

I noticed today everyone that sees me with my Bills cap or sweater on wants to talk team with me. Twice today already I had perfect strangers and once last night approach me about the Bills. Not since the 90s has that been an issue. Here are the three episodes:

1) Last night after my daughters musical (Fiddler on the roof) a man walked towards me and rips his jacket open to show me his Bills Shirt and says time to shine!. Yes that was a little weird.

2) This morning when in the church my wife goes to a guy came up to me while I was holding my hat a guy walked across the room to me and starts the conversation with, "Your team isn't fooling around with the McCoy trade huh?

3) On the way into the gas station to pay my pump bill a guy almost knocked me over to get the door and say. This is our year man! GO BILLS!

WOW! What stories have you had. Have you seen an increase as I have since Rex came to town? Share them here

You go to church in Bills gear?

That's funny.

I wear Bills stuff almost every day.(cap mostly) because I keep my head warm. Never get any attention except to give me grief for being a fan. Now different story.

Heads get cold?

That's funny. I've heard of my hands are cold. My face is cold. Maybe even my ass is cold. But the head?

I'm not a trash talking type. Never will be. BUT..every once in a while I surprise myself.

At work today NE Fan says.."Jaybee..come here". He points to his PC screen on FB with a NE SB winner pic. He says "read this".

So I take a gander......

First line said... "they hate us" (I read no further) and I said said..."They hate us because we are band-wagon fans and as soon as Brady retires and we start losing we will jump ship for a new team".

The Seattle and NYG fans that were standing right there died laughing. Man that made me happy.

PS..this particular NE fan did not know Revis was gone, Browner was gone or Wilfork was gone. To me...that is not a fan. Also he was unaware we had gotten Percy.

I told him to shut his pie hole ....without actually saying it.

NE fans are the WORST bandwagon fans. Seattle fans are somewhat bandwagon also (where were all these fans in the 90's?). Bills, Cleveland, Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, Jets, Eagles, Giants (a few more) all legit fan bases.