So Much for a Quiet Off Season

I can not believe how aggressive the FO has been so far and FA has not even started. Even if you are not happy with the moves - this is not Ralph's Front Office anymore. My only wish now is that OTA's could start on Wednesday. I can only assume that FO has a plan going forward and will do everything they can to improve this roster at any position. They will not spend crazy dollars foolishly but if they target someone - they will get him. They may have wanted McCown, but not at those dollars for 3 years. So Cassel is a better and less expensive option. FO keep up the great work.

We are not fuggin around.

We are trying to WIN. NOW.

Doesnt matter whether I (or any of us) agree with all the moves. We should all agree that our attitude is correct.

Compare with the attitudes so far in Oakland or Jacksonville. Commitment to mediocrity.

Edited by maddenboy

Good insight. The biggest part of this is the Bills don't want to give more than 1 year or two contract to one of these average QB's. Cassel fits whats the Bills need perfectly.

I can not believe how aggressive the FO has been so far and FA has not even started. Even if you are not happy with the moves - this is not Ralph's Front Office anymore. My only wish now is that OTA's could start on Wednesday. I can only assume that FO has a plan going forward and will do everything they can to improve this roster at any position. They will not spend crazy dollars foolishly but if they target someone - they will get him. They may have wanted McCown, but not at those dollars for 3 years. So Cassel is a better and less expensive option. FO keep up the great work.

The Bills have surprised me two days in a row. The McCoy trade was a shocker. Couldn't believe what I was reading last night. Wasn't sure it was possible to trade a LB on IR for one of the best backs in the NFL. Then today I see the trade for Cassell as I sit down to lunch. Not as big of a trade but unexpected none the less. I don't know if either of these trades will work out for sure. At least the FO is trying and they aren't afraid to take some risk to do it. It appears to be a new way of doing business at OBD.

What's really impressive to me is how far we have moved since the passing of Ralph (GRHS). Complete paranoia about a pop star buying and moving our team to where we are now. Thanks again Terry!

:thumbsup: …. so what's the next big move? If not a stud o-lineman in FA, then one surprise star d-lineman? I don't think Revis is worth the $ it would take to get him here, our d-backs are good - is the price to upgrade worth it?

Edited by CSBill