Let's See How Many Liberals Can Dispute Any Of This.

3rdnlng

So you want to kill something that if you throw a rock at it will most likely run away but confronted with an animal that can actually kill you, you don't trust yourself to kill? Did I get that right?

i want to kill something that is a threat to my dogs and to my neighbors livelihoods

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coyotes sounded thick and close last night. seems a good place to ask: can i use the 3 inch 15 pellet lead 00 load described here with a remington 870 at 50 yards? http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/rifles/ammunition/2012/06/why-shotguns-are-better-rifles-coyote-hunting. i don't have a super mag as stated in the article.

This post reminds me of the phony Clinton duck hunting photo that showed him standing in a marsh wearing brand new hunting gear still with price tags hanging. "See I'm one off the guys!"

This post reminds me of the phony Clinton duck hunting photo that showed him standing in a marsh wearing brand new hunting gear still with price tags hanging. "See I'm one off the guys!"

the thing is, in this instance, i don't want to be one of the guys. but i have a gun that i know how to use. and i've never imagined using it to overthrow the gov't in any scenario. that would be moronic.

so what's the answer to the question or do i need to buy a box of said loads and measure the spread? i assumed one of the great white hunters here would have real life experience.

the thing is, in this instance, i don't want to be one of the guys. but i have a gun that i know how to use. and i've never imagined using it to overthrow the gov't in any scenario. that would be moronic.

so what's the answer to the question or do i need to buy a box of said loads and measure the spread? i assumed one of the great white hunters here would have real life experience.

Buy a AR. Colt's good. Get some of the 855 ammo while it lasts. See you in the papers.

i told you what i define it as. you don't like the answer. the paranoid wannabes is clearly an opinion. i'm not sure it's possible to quantify paranoid wannabes. it's kinda like obscenity and scotus' definition of it: you know it when you see it.

Form better opinions. Something grounded in fact and defensible would be a nice start.

You need to provide a link and give credit(?) where credit is due.

I think it's something the people that brought us Pajama Boy and that cartoon Suzie Slut they conjured up to show how she would never be able to make it in the world without all the handouts that she gets from the Plantation's Big House.

here, i'll make it easy:

Nonetheless, I applaud Mr Scalia for doing his part to make this aspect of the gun-rights debate clearer. If the purpose of the second amendment is to enable citizens to resist the government, then the entire regime of current gun restrictions needs to be overturned: citizens need to be able to buy fully automatic assault rifles, rocket launchers, military-grade explosives, remote detonators, armoured vehicles with mounted artillery, surface-to-air missiles, light bombers, armed drones, everything. If some citizens want to keep and bear arms in order to take on the power of the federal government, that's what it's going to take.

Flat out wrong, even in your ridiculous ideological world.

If the government ever tried to unleash the U.S. military on the streets of this country there would be a coup in the ranks so fast it'd make even your water head spin. I'm not surprised the average liberal keeps repeating this horseshit, since such a small number of you has the balls to sign on the line.

Flat out wrong, even in your ridiculous ideological world.

If the government ever tried to unleash the U.S. military on the streets of this country there would be a coup in the ranks so fast it'd make even your water head spin. I'm not surprised the average liberal keeps repeating this horseshit, since such a small number of you has the balls to sign on the line.

I might add even if the military didn't mutiny in a county wide declaration of marital law by the government it would require door to door enforcement against a armed populace. A impossible task in this country. Maybe in a disarmed country like England it would work.