Bills to meet with all but 2 QBs at Combine

elroy16

I think they should trade up into the first and take whichever available QB they think is best. That way it'll be a first round QB which makes his odds of success exponentially higher than if we wait to take him in the 2nd or 3rd.

Hey ! Thats genius :lol:

Please, no Bryce Petty! They tried this already with Mike Mularkey.

I strongly disliked Petty's body language at the combine. He was either nervous, which isn't a good sign, or arrogant and egotistical. I believe he is the latter, and it's in a way that seems terrible for leadership in an NFL quarterback. Don't like it. Don't go there, Buffalo. Please

Of COURSE you want your QB to be egotistical. You don't think guys like Brady, Manning, Marino and even Jumbo were egotistical players? It's part of what made them great.

The sleeper pick for the Bills would be Brandon Doughty from Western Kentucky. Led all of the QB's in the 2014 NCAA in TD's (49) and yardage (4830). A QB that can make 552 pass attempts and make 68% of them with only 10 interceptions, all while playing on a crappy team.

The sleeper pick for the Bills would be Brandon Doughty from Western Kentucky. Led all of the QB's in the 2014 NCAA in TD's (49) and yardage (4830). A QB that can make 552 pass attempts and make 68% of them with only 10 interceptions, all while playing on a crappy team.

i don't think he declared for the draft.

i don't think he declared for the draft.

He was a Senior this year, maybe he had a redshirt year left?

"Western Kentucky's Brandon Doughty, who leads the nation with 4,344 passing yards and 44 touchdown passes, has been granted a sixth season of eligibility by the NCAA."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000442110/article/western-kentuckys-brandon-doughty-gets-a-6th-season

Maybe the Bills will tank this year to get him like the Sabres are ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

"Western Kentucky's Brandon Doughty, who leads the nation with 4,344 passing yards and 44 touchdown passes, has been granted a sixth season of eligibility by the NCAA."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000442110/article/western-kentuckys-brandon-doughty-gets-a-6th-season

Maybe the Bills will tank this year to get him like the Sabres are ;)

A guy who is going in his 6th year of college ball doesn't sound like a NFL prospect

For those not happy with the Bills NOT meeting with Mariota or Winston, I have to ask why. What is the point of meeting with either of these guys that could arguably go 1-2 in the draft? Should they meet with Leonard Williams as well? He is the top DT prospect and possibly considered the top prospect overall. It would be nice if people actually put some thought into it before commenting. Do the Bills need someone to compete with Manuel? I think they do. If there's anything that can be taken from the last few years, Jeff Tuel is not the answer for us as a backup QB or someone that will push Manuel anytime soon. So now the question is really whether the Bills get someone in free agency, like McCown or whether they consider drafting a one. By the look of it, the draft appears to be the best option, so the follow up question is when to draft someone. I really don't think their pick in the 2nd round is the right place at this point, unless a guy like Brett Hundley is still on the board. Buffalo may be pretty desperate for a RB or even a safety, depending on what happens in free agency.

For those not happy with the Bills NOT meeting with Mariota or Winston, I have to ask why. What is the point of meeting with either of these guys that could arguably go 1-2 in the draft?

I haven't seen anybody seriously express their unhappiness about this.

Except he's not draft eligible, as he's going back to school in 2015 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000442110/article/western-kentuckys-brandon-doughty-gets-a-6th-season

Edited by The Jokeman