A little winter comedy for everyone in WNY who can relate

billsfan_34

to be honest IMO the guy with the camera is being a dick. He's looking for a LAMP moment because he lives next to a grouch.

Had he wanted to just film a grumpy neighbor he would have never swore at him.

And I wouldn't put it past camera guy for actually snow blowing excess snow into grumpy's yard.

Who doesn't bi+ch when the snowplow comes by RIGHT after you finish shoveling!??!?!?!?

I used to.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

#TeamDan

You should make this a poll.

Let's say Dan is wrong for putting SNOW in a certain spot, Gary has NO reason to act THAT out of control and anybody that is out of control, should expect to be treated how they are acting.

Edited by DukeyBomb

to be honest IMO the guy with the camera is being a dick. He's looking for a LAMP moment because he lives next to a grouch.

Had he wanted to just film a grumpy neighbor he would have never swore at him.

And I wouldn't put it past camera guy for actually snow blowing excess snow into grumpy's yard.

Who doesn't bi+ch when the snowplow comes by RIGHT after you finish shoveling!??!?!?!?

I used to.

That guy is not a grump. He is in an episode of manic. Most people B word/dont like the nice snow dump at the end of the driveway but this guy takes things to a level. The man snowblowing was doing something nice for the neighbor and knew the guy would snap. Why not film it? I found it pretty damn funny

#TeamDan

You should make this a poll.

Let's say Dan is wrong for putting SNOW in a certain spot, Gary has NO reason to act THAT out of control and anybody that is out of control, should expect to be treated how they are acting.

we don't know the back story. camera guy might have been harassing the grumpy guy for a long time. it defintely sounds like this is an ongoing thing between them. i think we can all agree the camera guy is not innocent in this and comes off like a bully. it wouldn't be far fetched to think he is probably doing it to this old man on purpose to be a jerk and was hoping to get a rise out of him for his youtube channel.

we don't know the back story. camera guy might have been harassing the grumpy guy for a long time. it defintely sounds like this is an ongoing thing between them. i think we can all agree the camera guy is not innocent in this and comes off like a bully. it wouldn't be far fetched to think he is probably doing it to this old man on purpose to be a jerk and was hoping to get a rise out of him for his youtube channel.

Well I don't think we can all agree on this. Is it POSSIBLE he isn't innocent, yes. But is it also possible that there have been many incidences like this in the past that made Dan know that he needed to whip out his camera on a guy that goes crazy all the time? Yes. Actually that's what I am tending to lean towards. Camera guy Dan doesn't come off as a bully in my opinion either. Is he being sarcastic, yes. But that doesn't mean he's a bully lol. I think Gary is freaking out and that GARY is being unreasonable.

Well I don't think we can all agree on this. Is it POSSIBLE he isn't innocent, yes. But is it also possible that there have been many incidences like this in the past that made Dan know that he needed to whip out his camera on a guy that goes crazy all the time? Yes. Actually that's what I am tending to lean towards. Camera guy Dan doesn't come off as a bully in my opinion either. Is he being sarcastic, yes. But that doesn't mean he's a bully lol. I think Gary is freaking out and that GARY is being unreasonable.

He would say "don't touch my garbage can" and then the camera man would touch it and say oh no what are you going to do about it? Typical immature bully response. Neither party is innocent here imo

Also the recycling can incident mentioned at the end of the video is completely ridiculous on Gary's part. Who cares if Dan places or anybody places cardboard into someone elses Recycling bin. Just pure stupidity.

He would say "don't touch my garbage can" and then the camera man would touch it and say oh no what are you going to do about it? Typical immature bully response. Neither party is innocent here imo

So what... He touches his garbage can. I think he's showing how easily on the edge this guy Gary is.

Also the recycling can incident mentioned at the end of the video is completely ridiculous on Gary's part. Who cares if Dan places or anybody places cardboard into someone elses Recycling bin. Just pure stupidity.

So what... He touches his garbage can. I think he's showing how easily on the edge this guy Gary is.

He's trying to show his dominance. Then he tells Gary to go back inside where it's safe. I don't agree with how either side handled it but it's hard to tell who started it from only a short clip. It might not be as cut and dry as it seems

That guy is not a grump. He is in an episode of manic. Most people B word/dont like the nice snow dump at the end of the driveway but this guy takes things to a level. The man snowblowing was doing something nice for the neighbor and knew the guy would snap. Why not film it? I found it pretty damn funny

Oh I've known crazies like that in my neighborhood before.

it doesn't mean you have to provoke the guy.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I can sympathize with Grouchy. When you live in close quarters there are certain instances where an accumulation of snow and the grade of the soils around your house can cause flooding in basements or down basement walls. We don't know Grouchy's circumstances, but I've seen 100's of these suburban old timers get very protective about their property (whether it's because they like to keep their property looking nice or if there is a flooding problem upon snow melt). I kind of feel bad for Grouchy. I also don't think the camera man actually owns the house next door...he is the snow removal contractor I think. He's doing no favors for the landowner/client by pissing off Grouchy. Nothing worse than having a neighbor pissed off at you.