Speaking of Incognito .... Jonathan Martin update!

Many of us remember that there was a lot of talk that might end up drafting Incognito's ex-teammate, Jonathan Martin in 2012. Instead we went with Cordy Glenn one pick before (thanks for that pick Buddy!). Now for the much awaited Jonathan Martin update--in case you missed the blockbuster story, he KO'ed a shoplifter at a Versace store:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/01/09/49ers-tackle-jonathan-martin-reportedly-stopped-a-man-from-shoplifting-versace-bag.

Let the jokes begin (for those with a sense of humor!) ....

Bullying needs to stop in America ;)

this story is weird. i read it when it was posted. two things are still funny to me. why did he and sherman swap jerseys? and why did he get involved beating this dude up?

save me the American Sniper sheep dog thing, this is just weird.

i guess it's a trend now in the NFL to swap jerseys with a former college teammate after your teams play each other in the nfl.

It's not the judge he needs to be concerned with. It's the jury... and this is Kalifornia we're talking about. He'll get taken for every last penny he has - including his Barbie Doll collection.

unlikely. This guy was bigger than the security guard. Martin should counter-sue if he is sued for hurting his fists or something.

The only way Im kicking ass is if a woman is getting beat up. A purse??? Take the damn thing. Im not risking my life for a purse. Not even my own bag/wallet.

These are the "heroes" that end up getting shot.

Classic movie "heroe" is the guard in a bank robbery that wants to be the heroe, aka do his job. This always makes me laugh for some reason.