Name Your Favorite Patriots Scandal

Favorite Patriots Scandal  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Patriots Scandal

• Belichick Announces He's Patriots Head Coach at Press Conference to Introduce Him as Jets Head Coach
    • Tuck Rule
    • Spygate
    • Walt Coleman & "The Crew"
    • Substitution-Gate
    • Deflate-Gate
    • They're Next One Whatever it is-- They Seem to Outdo Themselves Each Time
    • Too Many to Choose
    • Snowplow-Gate
    • Other

Josh the offending coordinator taping walk thrus is still not banned from the league .. Belliturd is a league wide virus and choice of character .. The last scandal will be my favorite if we actually can stop rewarding cowardice and play some ball.

good one! added to poll[/quote

I thought that was just a ballsy move because it was one time and not systemic .

The snowplow guy. Ballsy .didnt take my quote .. Sorry

Oh good. Another thread about the Patriots on this Buffalo Bills message board. We almost had 10% of the front page talking about our team.

!@#$ing pathetic.

What's pathetic is actually having to talk about a repeat offender cheat in a professional sport...

And having waste space on this board or waste our time in order to not stick our heads in the sand and actually deal with it since the league won't ..

What's pathetic is actually having to talk about a repeat offender cheat in a professional sport...

And having waste space on this board or waste our time in order to not stick our heads in the sand and actually deal with it since the league won't ..

And how are you going to "deal" with it? Start thread # 87 on NE?

And how are you going to "deal" with it? Start thread # 87 on NE?

Is a forum, you don't have to read every one. You can skip the ones that don't think worthy of your time. With only 2 teams left playing, talking about one of them is quite common.

Did he really do that? if so that is too good to be true :worthy:

Apparently it was "I resign as the HC of the NYJ." And it's alternatively reported as a napkin or a piece of note paper (I'd originally heard napkin, so I stick with that).

But yeah, that's what he did. And then joined the Pats. And said he didn't quit the Jets to coach the Patriots, he quit the Jets because of the uncertainty in the management of the team. Even though the Pats had asked permission to interview him, and been denied permission, and talked to him anyway. Thus kicking off his long history of following rules to the letter while bending or breaking them in spirit.

Which is why it's my favorite. In retrospect, it's a blatantly obvious foreshadowing of his whole cheating dynasty.