OBJ 33 One Handed Catches in 1 Minute

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm just on twitter too much or whatever but this guy is really over exposed. IMO. He's not even on a decent team. NYC I guess. He is a good player but I'm sick of him already and he's only been in league one year. Kind of like jj watt who again is a great player on a bad team but does he have to be everywhere all the time? Sorry just random rant.

He wasn't corralling those balls he was plucking them out of the air. Then he was throwing them back when brees ran out of balls! He likely has te best hands in the NFL and you guys think it's easy.

I'd love for you dolts to go out in your yard and catch passes in that fashion. Then when you drop most them maybe you will change your tune.

And don't use your kids ball. Use a huge fat one. That is inflated to a minimum 12.5 psi ;-)

Obviously a challenge for the average person but for NFL receivers? I think a lot could pull this off and I don't see why Sammy wouldn't be capable of it.

Would love to see it.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

Maybe I'm just on twitter too much or whatever but this guy is really over exposed. IMO. He's not even on a decent team. NYC I guess. He is a good player but I'm sick of him already and he's only been in league one year. Kind of like jj watt who again is a great player on a bad team but does he have to be everywhere all the time? Sorry just random rant.

Maybe you are nostalgic for a time when RG3 was all over the place?

so we could have had him plus a 1st round and 4th round pick this year? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Think of it this way, we have Watkins and $2 million in cap space to spend on a veteran.

What can you do. I mean Beckham did not seem to be in Watkins class. At least it wasn't a top 10 pick and at least it's a weak draft.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

the dumpy, white, bald schmo who usually dishes out fantasy advice on NFL.com (Adam Rank) just tried to beat the record odell set yesterday, and i think was successful in doing so on his first attempt with 36 one-handed catches.

seem's a little less impressive now doesn't it...

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/adam-rank-challenge-york-giants-204510152.html

the dumpy, white, bald schmo who usually dishes out fantasy advice on NFL.com (Adam Rank) just tried to beat the record odell set yesterday, and i think was successful in doing so on his first attempt with 36 one-handed catches.

Yeh, except that guy only caught 18 footballs. Half of what he claims.

could the guy throwing the ball lob it up in the air any higher and softer? I could float a helium balloon to Rank faster than that!