Patriots announce press conf for 1/24

YoloinOhio

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, I don't think he's lying...climate would account for 1psi, from 12.5 to 11.5. Consistent with the theory. Patriots would be better off, though, if they had ANYONE else giving this press conference.

And I like how he said that "We have no access to our balls, until we play with them in the game." :lol:

Amazing how a coach knows nothing and then suddenly has his doctorate in PSI, atmospheric pressure, football true equilibrium measurement

So far, I don't think he's lying...climate would account for 1psi, from 12.5 to 11.5. Consistent with the theory. Patriots would be better off, though, if they had ANYONE else giving this press conference.

And I like how he said that "We have no access to our balls, until we play with them in the game." :lol:

Bill Nye the Science Guy Belichick

Wonder if Gisele has access to Tom's balls prior to the game...

Amazing how a coach knows nothing and then suddenly has his doctorate in PSI, atmospheric pressure, football true equilibrium measurement

It's really not a difficult subject. Anyone with half a brain could figure this out; it's less about knowing the details than about being systematic about finding them out.

The sad thing is that, for him to be this well-versed on the subject, the Patriots would have had to do a far more thorough investigation than anything the league has done.

Wonder if Gisele has access to Tom's balls prior to the game...

I said it days ago. Ultimately, Gisele has to be the one responsible, since we all know Brady's balls are in her purse.

It's really not a difficult subject. Anyone with half a brain could figure this out; it's less about knowing the details than about being systematic about finding them out.

The sad thing is that, for him to be this well-versed on the subject, the Patriots would have had to do a far more thorough investigation than anything the league has done.

I said it days ago. Ultimately, Gisele has to be the one responsible, since we all know Brady's balls are in her purse.

missed that one --- great one Tom.... :worthy:

He keeps stressing that they followed the rules "to the letter." Yeah, but your whole career is built around finding loopholes in the letter of the rules.

And he hasn't yet spoken to anything that could have happened on the sidelines.

How does this happen to their footballs but not the Colts footballs?

If they ask them that, the answer is "I don't know. I didn't investigate the Colts preparations."

Or, if we're lucky, "I don't know. I don't handle the Colts' balls."

My Cousin Vinnie reference? Mona Lisa Vito!

THAT'S what that was. I couldn't figure out what the hell he was talking about.