The Dysfunctional GOP Congress

Tiberius

If you don't spend the money and fire all those government workers (because of falling tax receipts with the recession) it will depress consumer spending and wages. And no, everyone doesn't understand that :thumbsup:

Not only that, but we can just keep printing more money, so there's really nothing at all to worry about.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need a thread about the dysfunctional GOP congress on the heals of an election where the Dems were wiped out, in this environment of 40% approval ratings for the President and at a time when no Democrat other than Hillary Clinton may run for the Democratic nomination? Tell me which party is dysfunctional at the moment?

Oh sure sorry. What does the current price of gas have to do with inflation?

No, more specific. That question could be answered in so many ways. Can you be more specific? And what is the point of the question? Are you lamely trying to play gotcha?

No, more specific. That question could be answered in so many ways. Can you be more specific? And what is the point of the question? Are you lamely trying to play gotcha?

Ok I'll play. You mentioned the devalued dollar and the price of gas in the same sentence. What do they have to do with each other? Stop playing dum......oh wait that's an impossibility.

Ok I'll play. You mentioned the devalued dollar and the price of gas in the same sentence. What do they have to do with each other? Stop playing dum......oh wait that's an impossibility.

It's "dumb," you dimwit. If the dollar was truly "devalued" would gas prices rise or fall?

Gee thanks for letting me know how dumb is spelled. :doh:

And yes the main reason gas is cheap is due to the value of the dollar. :lol:

No problem!

And, oh, that's the point you were trying to play gotcha on. No, I wasn't saying that. But I was sure you didn't understand, just wanted to hash it out of you, thanks for demonstrating--finally--what you didn't get. :thumbsup:

No problem!

And, oh, that's the point you were trying to play gotcha on. No, I wasn't saying that. But I was sure you didn't understand, just wanted to hash it out of you, thanks for demonstrating--finally--what you didn't get. :thumbsup:

Oh, you certainly made a hash out of that explanation.