Marrone hired as Jags OL coach

YoloinOhio

Good move for Doug's career. He's the only HC candidate on that staff. He'll be the 2016 HC.

If the Jags play poorly enough for Bradley to be fired, they aren't going internally for their next HC. If Bradley is fired mid-season, he may get a shot to take over as interim HC, but he'll have to do a heck of a lot to get the gig full time. I really don't see how this works out for him in any way unless the Jags somehow make a miraculous turnaround on the offensive side of the ball and it turns him into a hot commodity for a future job. Not sure those are good odds. . .

Edited by Bills Fan in MD

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Jags play poorly enough for Bradley to be fired, they aren't going internally for their next HC. If Bradley is fired mid-season, he may get a shot to take over as interim HC, but he'll have to do a heck of a lot to get the gig full time. I really don't see how this works out for him in any way unless the Jags somehow make a miraculous turnaround on the offensive side of the ball and it turns him into a hot commodity for a future job. Not sure those are good odds. . .

Why not?

YEs, all three of them are excited! a two-fer AHC and Line Coach!!

Not only are they excited but they're completely dismissing the Bills fans who joined to talk about Marrone as bitter. It's really interested how clueless fans are about other teams

NY is tax at source at least for players but I suspect coaches as well which would mean he would pay NYS tax on the 4 mil. But I'm not 100% sure.

I think If Marrone is just fired and doesnt work for Jags he has to pay NY tax on that. NY source income. @SportsTaxMan: coaches are subject to the #Jocktax

Not only are they excited but they're completely dismissing the Bills fans who joined to talk about Marrone as bitter. It's really interested how clueless fans are about other teams

they have hope. I think Bortles was sacked like 55 times. They can only get better and they have the players for the ZBS he wants to run. Hopefully he takes Pears with him and plays him at G.

I wonder what 49ers fans were saying when we hired Roman.

Btw: Doug Marrone is a lousy piece of **** and is where he belongs, coaching a lousy team in an even crappier city.

I wonder what 49ers fans were saying when we hired Roman.

Btw: Doug Marrone is a lousy piece of **** and is where he belongs, coaching a lousy team in an even crappier city.

But I don't know any Bills fan that was bitter when Marrone left. Disappointed maybe but bitter is a stretch

and to dress like a tarp for home games

Marrone likes to dress in tarp

are you the @SportsTaxMan?cause its wrong. "Any sentence starting in "I think"is extremely suspect. and in this case wrong.

no I'm not sports tax man - lol

I said "I think" and I added his tweet