UPDATE: signed up to be a St Baldrick's "Shavee" AFTER pic

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I just signed up to be a Shavee to raise funds for childhood cancer research, in honor of Sweet Sally Sunshine (daughter of NYCBBB co-founder Matt Kabel). I'll be getting shaved on April 19th at Mickey Finn's in Victor NY. I'd appreciate it if y'all could sponsor me to help raise funds specifically geared toward childhood cancer which is very different than adult cancer. Please follow Sweet Sally on Facebook if you want to see what it is like for a child and her family to fight this disease - she's a hero to me and I've never even met her (yet). No donation is too small (or too large!) - Here's a link to my page:

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/745207/2015

Thanks!

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're must doing your head right? Those legs won't need a razor. They'll need a trained expert and a weed whacker.

Good job Jay! I'll get home and check the link out.

Thanks Brother Boyst, and to the mod who pinned this post - very cool.

Great work Jay! No better cause and to do it in honor of one of our own, Sweet Sally, is fantastic. It would have been nice if you had posted a "before" picture though.

There's one on there... Taken the morning after that abomination of a game in Miami in November

What are they shaving?

Judging by your picture not your head. That doesn't need more than a good buffing.

I've been telling my kids that 2 weeks later it'll be like it was never gone. My one buddy offered to double his donation if I'd shave his name in my chest hair... A little awkward but I said I'd do it.

Ha, I saw the picture. Just my weak attempt at a bald joke. Again, great job!

ohhhhhh NOW I get it. HA!

Many Thanks to all who have already contributed - so appreciative.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ