This reminds me of the Bills Come back game

HOUSE

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

The Seahawks pulled off an unlikely comeback win in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday. So unlikely, in fact, that some members of the famed fanbase ended the game on the outside looking in.

With the Seahawks trailing the Packers by double-digits with less than five minutes to play, some of the record 68,538 fans at CenturyLink Field made the fateful choice to beat the crowd and head for the exits. <SNIP>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000460487/article/seahawks-fans-pay-price-for-leaving-stadium-early

Edited by HOUSE

:huh:

...But... it's still double digits.

99 points is also double digits no?

12 points in 2 QTR's is not an insurmountable amount. Hell that's nothing to good teams.

Ever since a Raiders @ Bills game I was at in the 80's I will never count the game out of reach (over) with a 10 point lead with more than 10 minutes left in the game.

1) Wilson played like crap for 3 QTR's

2) GB Defense was phenomenal for 3 QTR's

3) The Packers thought the game was in hand in the 4th

4) the Seahawks got their sh!+ together and didn't let off the gas

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

it reminded me a great deal of the Bills/Cowboys MNF game. I It was soul crushing and required a specific sequence of poor game management combined with odd plays that all played out a certain way to squeak out the result. I couldnt imagine losing like that in a Conference Championship game.

it reminded me a great deal of the Bills/Cowboys MNF game. I It was soul crushing and required a specific sequence of poor game management combined with odd plays that all played out a certain way to squeak out the result. I couldnt imagine losing like that in a Conference Championship game.

I was hoping never to think of that game again.