Bills game in LONDON

Peter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also received an email from UPS. Although it does not say who the sender is, the email says that I will receive a package on Thursday. I presume that this is my ticket because the invoice number begins with "UK_______."

I also received an email from UPS. Although it does not say who the sender is, the email says that I will receive a package on Thursday. I presume that this is my ticket because the invoice number begins with "UK_______."

Mine said TM UK in the email. Little weird to decipher but it was Ticketmaster UK.

I just received my tickets in the mail, but I unfortunately have to sell them. If you know anyone looking for tickets and will make a reasonable offer, I'd rather they go to a true Bills fan.

Block 120

Row 41

Seats 262-263

PM Sent

I'm probably going to be enjoying London on Saturday and only dedicate Sunday to the game. But I'm probably going to get to the nfl experience early Sunday. A Sunday morning meet up there makes sense to me but I don't know the area enough to put it together.

Got a great pair of tickets this morning - block 552 row 21. This is the first row of the 49 pound seats, between the 40 and 50 yard line. Must've just hit it when a held block got released.

They're holding them at will call.

http://www.nfluk.com/events/regent-street.html

For Bills fans staying in London I would recommend the NFL organised event in Regent Street on Saturday afternoon.

A chance to see and hear from Rex, Jim Kelly, Thurman and some of the current players.

Hope to bump into a few Bills fans next Friday in the West End (Mayfair/Park Lane area).

I'm in Block 121 Row 39 at Wembley on the Sunday.

Edited by peterlaw

Mine came last week too. So what is the latest on a TBD meet up on the Saturday evening for those who are coming?

We have not made any plans for a meet up Saturday other than the Regents street party. I expect plans will develop from there.

Inexpensive way to get around London. Rent a bike (2£/$3) for 24 hrs and then pay for use. However, there is no use fee if you drop it off at a station in less than 30 minutes after you pick it up.

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/cycling/santander-cycles

They also have a phone app to inform you of station locations, how many bikes are available at a station, and spaces available to drop off a bike.

In terms of the NFL Regent Street event (free) on Saturday they have yet to formally announce the timings of appearances. Based on previous years I would expect Rex, Tyrod and about 6 other high profile players to be on stage for about 25 minutes. Probably sometime between 1pm and 3 pm but don't hold me to that. I would expect Thurman and Jim Kelly to be on stage in the early afternoon as well. The event quietens down in the late afternoon so you guys will have the option of staying around, shopping, sightseeing or just rest up. Hope to confirm timings later in the week.

In the past most teams head back to hotels as quickly as possible on Saturday afternoon to go through final game preparations and study. But as this is Rex he may bring the whole team and stay out for a few beers & enter the wing eating contest !

There are plenty of pubs just off of Regent Street so hope to see some of you for a drink during the day before heading down to The Pipeline in the evening.