Raiders hire DelRio; Niners to promote Tomsula to HC

YoloinOhio

@AdamSchefter: 49ers set to promote DL coach Jim Tomsula to head coach, per sources. Still ironing out details, but Tomsula expected to be 49ers next HC.

@AdamSchefter: Oakland Raiders now have hired HC Jack Del Rio, as @mortreport reported they would.

2 more down...

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter: 49ers set to promote DL coach Jim Tomsula to head coach, per sources. Still ironing out details, but Tomsula expected to be 49ers next HC.

@AdamSchefter: Oakland Raiders now have hired HC Jack Del Rio, as @mortreport reported they would.

2 more down...

Wow..... I wouldn't be surprised if Fangio leaves now.

Kinda figurede Del Rio would end up in Oakland.

I think Gase will now be the coach in Denver as soon as they fulfill the "Rooney Rule". I believe John Fox ends up in Chicago and Dan Quinn will be the coach in Atlanta. Marrone will be lucky to get an assistant job somewhere, LOL.

These type of hires just baffle me. Will either of these guys last more than two years? I'm not a Bowles fan but at least he has potential to be good. Del Rio is a clown who was accused of a poor work ethic the only time he has been a head coach and I never even heard of the guy the niners are promoting.

Is this really the best either of these teams could do? At least the Bills are no longer in that boat hiring clowns like Gailey and Jauron

Edited by Max997

Holy crap. What the hell is SF doing?

Bills and Jets look almost functional compared to these clowns. Ryand and Bowles are good hires. Quinn should go to the Bears or Denver.

My hunch is Altlanta is waiting to hire Josh McDaniels and set that franchise back another decade.