Players who belong on the Wall of Fame

This has most likely been discussed before, but players who spent most of their careers during the current playoff drought that belong on the wall of fame? Only names I can think that might be considered are Eric Moulds, Moorman, and Fred Jackson after he retires of course.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

I believe 12 is the only officially retired number, but 78 is no longer issued.

Sabres never "officially" retired 39 till tonight. But Miller wore 39 through his whole career, and does now, but out of respect changed it here. I think that's the same deal. I've always said it'd be cool, I don't know about legal, but cool if for some sort of throwback game, our team came out wearing 12, 34, 83, 78, etc, corresponding with their position.

Sabres never "officially" retired 39 till tonight. But Miller wore 39 through his whole career, and does now, but out of respect changed it here. I think that's the same deal. I've always said it'd be cool, I don't know about legal, but cool if for some sort of throwback game, our team came out wearing 12, 34, 83, 78, etc, corresponding with their position.

I remember asking my brother if he knew what 1234567890 was. The answer of course was a sideline picture of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Darryl Talley, Bruce Smith, and Phil Hansen.

Why is some rookie wearing #66, Billy Shaw's (HOF and WOF) number? is that how the team honors these elite players?

There are too many players on a football team to retire every number on the WOF. Keith Rivers wore Darryl Talley's number this year. Lee Evans had Andre Reed's #83 for his career.