Pegulas, Rex, Whaley = Big Splashes Commeth

i don't know if it is just hi opinion. First, "IMO" is his signature and is at the bottom of every post. Second, he said the same thing about a month ago and when I asked if it was just his opinion he did not answer (that I'm aware of). Third, it was provided along with info that he appeared to indicate was real (that mccown was friends with roman and the deal was getting done his morning before noon).

OMG!!! If we sign McCown because he is friends with Roman, I'm going to lose it!!! He had a 13 td to 1 int stretch and he still has a lower qb rating than EJ. And he is 56 years old!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't know if it is just hi opinion. First, "IMO" is his signature and is at the bottom of every post. Second, he said the same thing about a month ago and when I asked if it was just his opinion he did not answer (that I'm aware of). Third, it was provided along with info that he appeared to indicate was real (that mccown was friends with roman and the deal was getting done his morning before noon).

I didn't know IMO is his signature. Apologies.

I think we can soon add IMO/LMO to the legendary annals of TSW, alongside F5, deers, ground up and in the freezer and "I've heard of him."

And for the record, I'm choosing not to sh#t all over somebody preemptively, on the off chance he's right. If we happen to have a real source of info here, I'd rather not attack him. Time will tell...

Edited by jimmy10

I think we can soon add IMO/LMO to the legendary annals of TSW, alongside F5, deers, ground up and in the freezer and "I've heard of him."

And for the record, I'm choosing not to sh#t all over somebody preemptively, on the off chance he's right. If we happen to have a real source of info here, I'd rather not attack him. Time will tell...

i was just thinking that about "lmo" - could be an instant classic