NFC Wildcard Game 1: Arizona at Carolina

YoloinOhio

Isn't it sad that this first NFC playoff game was played like this.....Arizona on their 3rd string QB who has no business playing in the NFL, and a Carolina team even with the win is still under .500 on the season.....and the Bills who would have beaten either one of these teams is sitting at home........doesn't it piss you off...

Isn't it sad that this first NFC playoff game was played like this.....Arizona on their 3rd string QB who has no business playing in the NFL, and a Carolina team even with the win is still under .500 on the season.....and the Bills who would have beaten either one of these teams is sitting at home........doesn't it piss you off...

Not really. It pisses me off that Nix !@#$ed us on the long term plan for quarterback.

And as it is, the Bills still would have been in the playoffs if they had taken care of business against Houston and KC.

I'm the most pessimistic Bills fan you'll meet. The Bills would destroy the Panthers. And by destroy, we would beat them 10-6. But we would still win.

Arizona fell because of not having a good QB. Our defense is 5 times better than Carolina's.

Seattle should be favored by 10.

I'm the most pessimistic Bills fan you'll meet. The Bills would destroy the Panthers. And by destroy, we would beat them 10-6. But we would still win.

Arizona fell because of not having a good QB. Our defense is 5 times better than Carolina's.

Seattle should be favored by 10.

Sounds about right. :lol:

Cardinals with Stanton = Bills with Orton

Cardials with Lindley = Bills with Tuel

Cardinals with Palmer = Bills with ... ? Whoever that is, go get him!

Lindley is horrible

Really, why didn't they sign Thad Lewis? In baseball we'd say Thad is replacement level, Lindley is sub-replacement level. Even a Thad Lewis and this would've been a game.