Head Coach candidate: Hue Jackson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared - Sully is on-board with the move

http://buckyandsully.buffalonews.com/2015/01/09/hue-jackson-figures-near-top-list-bills-next-coach/

Even better he advocates first for Shanny - I can only see the "Pegula's failed by hiring a retread!" after he loses a game or two! :D

Oh ****. There goes the neighborhood. Any shot we had of this happening is gone now.

I wonder if we can get Terry Pegula's old racquetball partner Chuck Pollock to write a Hue for Coach article?

Jedi Mind Tricks by Jerry. He somehow has intel they will not be hiring Hue, so he writes positive article about Hue to try to get fans excited about and want Hue, so that it ultimately becomes negative that they did not, in fact, hire Hue... therefore doomed.

You better be careful spouting such logic on this site. There are those who think that only the QB matters, and will argue as such.

Appreciate the compliment, thanks.

I'll take the Steel Curtain, The Doomsday Defense and/or the No Name Defense any day. Football is a Team endeavor. When was the last time a NFL team only dressed their QB, and told the other 52 players to take the afternoon off?

Until a QB walks on water, he's nothing more than an integral part of the team, nothing more, nothing less--in spite of what RG3; Johnny "bigmouth"; Cutler, etc., etc. may think. %$#$# clowns.

The next Bills coach should focus his energies upon coaching a Team, not a sole position or individual.

EJ is merely a victim of inept coaching this past season. He is more than capable of elevating his game and producing consistently game in and game out IF he has a smart, innovative coach instead of one who does the 3 and out shuffle like a broken record.