Looks like the Odds of Jerry Hughes Resigning WIth Bills has improved

patfitz

Now that his arch nemesis "I lost track of him" Marrone is gone, I wonder if the same can be said for Spiller? I doubt he was a fan of Hackett's. I wouldn't be surprised if Bills are now odds on favorites for next season's playoffs. Watch out Pats' the Bills are a commin!

Using some random quote to engage in wild speculation (without some real information) seems like a pretty weak way to go about making a judgement.

But I hope you are right.

The only thing that's going to factor into Hughes resigning is if the moneys right. If they can't get a long term deal done I believe they will franchise him with the purpose of working on a long term deal. I remember Polian saying beyond quarterback the next most important position and the the next most worthy of spending money on is someone that puts pressure on the QB. It was an awesome segment between him and Parcells on ESPN and it was excellent.

I had taken note that we had not had any free agents reupped in the season, or anyone doing any extensions other then Carpenter.

We have generally had two or three starters redone the last two years to three. Maybe more, senility is making it all run together. And booze.

I had taken note that we had not had any free agents reupped in the season, or anyone doing any extensions other then Carpenter.

We have generally had two or three starters redone the last two years to three. Maybe more, senility is making it all run together. And booze.

I'm with you there, Bills brother.