Teams players don't want to sign with. Guess who is #2?

TPS

That article is dated today, but it reads like it was written at the beginning of the season. Still with the impending doom about Toronto? One winning season in the last 13?

Noticed the same thing. I believe I read this article earlier this year, or late last year. Garbage research, poorly understood by a sports writer. Who, BTW, wears a douchey winter hat.

Z69KDTC3_400x400.jpeg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed the same thing. I believe I read this article earlier this year, or late last year. Garbage research, poorly understood by a sports writer. Who, BTW, wears a douchey winter hat.

Z69KDTC3_400x400.jpeg

Actually, it's not called "douchy" anymore. The proper term is now "lumbersexual."

Look at the retired Sabres who stay. Bowman made his home here when he coached Detroit most of these guys are warm weather guys who don't want to play in the cold. Thatbeing saidI LOVEDthe Bills who posted during the storm..

I love the NHL players who never even played for the Sabres who move here, like Marcel Dionne and Darryl Sittler.

I think this changes with new ownership of Pegulas. Buffalo was considered a losing franchise that worked on the cheap and had a meddling owner. Thats all changing and will now have high priced coaches and scouting staffs and a non meddling owner which should all create some success

Hope so. that is the bet,yes.

People have no knowledge. I post on a board that has nothing to do with football. Someone was talking about the Jets and someone said the Bills should call Tebow for QB. They said that because of the danger of moving, Tebow would help them fill the stadium. I set them straight that we are not moving and that we sold out all games and are not Oakland or Jacksonville and need no PR help.

Edited by Wacka