[closed]Harbaugh to Michigan

boyst

http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/460707

Jim Harbaugh is expected to become the new head football coach at Michigan.

BleacherReport.com reported Saturday night that personnel within the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers organization expect Harbaugh to leave San Francisco for Ann Arbor, and two sources confirmed tonight to The Blade that Michigan is expected to offer Harbaugh the job as its football coach.

Harbaugh is currently the head coach of the 49ers, who face the Arizona Cardinals Sunday in the regular-season finale. San Francisco has been eliminated from the playoffs, and Fox Sports reported last week that the 49ers and Harbaugh are expected to part ways after the season.

Before you B word that it is Bleacher Report or what the !@#$ is Toledo and why does it have a Blade? Toledo is the second largest city in proximity to UM and is only 30 minutes away.

http://www.bcsn.tv/n...cle/show/460707

Before you B word that it is Bleacher Report or what the !@#$ is Toledo and why does it have a Blade? Toledo is the second largest city in proximity to UM and is only 30 minutes away.

One fateful night YE OLE got lost in Toledo looking for the train station and wandered into a dimly lit gas station. The station attendant peering through his steel cage at YE OLE coldly stated "I do not know where that is" when asked about THE AMTRAK. Before YE could take refuge back in his vehicle... a group of hooligans and ne'er do wells came riding in and started circling the pumps, entrapping YE on the premises. The jig was almost up, and YE OLE was afraid he was going to get THE BLADE that night. TRUE STORY, gents!

One fateful night YE OLE got lost in Toledo looking for the train station and wandered into a dimly lit gas station. The station attendant peering through his steel cage at YE OLE coldly stated "I do not know where that is" when asked about THE AMTRAK. Before YE could take refuge back in his vehicle... a group of hooligans and ne'er do wells came riding in and started circling the pumps, entrapping YE on the premises. The jig was almost up, and YE OLE was afraid he was going to get THE BLADE that night. TRUE STORY, gents!

My dad's first day in Toledo (he moved there for the job before we did) he was filling up his gas tank and a guy walks from where with a big ass Sony box. Heavy and the guy had been carrying it for a while. Tells my dad he will sell him the TV for $10 because he was tired of carrying it, he just boosted it. My dad gets it home opens it, a well packaged rock in place of a 20" that was to be found inside.

He got had.

My dad's first day in Toledo (he moved there for the job before we did) he was filling up his gas tank and a guy walks from where with a big ass Sony box. Heavy and the guy had been carrying it for a while. Tells my dad he will sell him the TV for $10 because he was tired of carrying it, he just boosted it. My dad gets it home opens it, a well packaged rock in place of a 20" that was to be found inside.

He got had.

The $10 was worth the story from that one. That is some kind of hustle.

Also one of the oldest in the books!

The $10 was worth the story from that one. That is some kind of hustle.

The guy played it well. Small station middle of the hood. Walks out and sets the TV down on the curb drawing my dads attention to it. Asked him for a light or something, struck up convo. Said he was tired, just boosted it off a truck not sure what he was going to do with it since he already had a few better ones. Dad offers a suggestion that he just came to the area and could use a TV... hook line and sink her.

Good to see ya, YE OLE!