Week 17 Predictions: Bills at Pats*

YoloinOhio

Week 17 Predictions  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Bills-Pats* score be on Sunday?

• Pats* by 3 or less
    • Pats* by more than 3 but less than 10
    • Pats* by 10 or more
    • Bills by 3 or less
    • Bills by more than 3 but less than 10
    • Bills by 10 or more

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bills +10 because why the hell not?

if we can beat the pats fair and square before they go in to the playoffs that'd be good self of steam booster.

I'll tell you why the hell not. The Bills will be playing more second stringers due to injury tomorrow than the Pats. Our QB stinks. Our o-line is horrid. Our coach and OC are clueless.

And wtf is "self of steam"??? How about self esteem?

I'll tell you why the hell not. The Bills will be playing more second stringers due to injury tomorrow than the Pats. Our QB stinks. Our o-line is horrid. Our coach and OC are clueless.

And wtf is "self of steam"??? How about self esteem?

disirregardless of your self esteem correction, I do not think it matters who is playing tomorrow. Gilmore and Dareus out are fine by me because we can see how Cockrell handles a starting position and Robey mixed in there, too. At some point we all hope Ron Brooks emerges. Dareus out tomorrow, oh well, we have lots of great DT's to get reps.

As far as QB's go I wish we were starting Manuel. It'd give a better glimpse at what he has and what we can do in the offseason. Maybe we get Jake Utler or Jay Clocker or Matthew Bradford or Sam Stafford.

Tomorrow needs to be about what it is like playing the Buffalo Bills, not about who's name is on the back of the jersey.

I dont think Bill B will want to end the season on a down note heading into the playoffs.

And I dont think he will take it easy on the bills.

With Dareus out, I expect a heavy heavy dose of Jonas Gray and LaGarette Blount-smoker up the middle. Long day.

Sorry, but Dareus out versus Oakland showed me exactly how important he is. No pass rush versus Brady = shellacking by the Patriots. Brady is too good of a **** chunk to not tear our team apart and Orton is too poor of a **** chunk to pull us to victory on the road. 8-8 it is.

I dont think Bill B will want to end the season on a down note heading into the playoffs.

And I dont think he will take it easy on the bills.

With Dareus out, I expect a heavy heavy dose of Jonas Gray and LaGarette Blount-smoker up the middle. Long day.

I figured they were saving Gray for something, but Blount would be a real shocker :rolleyes:

disirregardless of your self esteem correction, I do not think it matters who is playing tomorrow. Gilmore and Dareus out are fine by me because we can see how Cockrell handles a starting position and Robey mixed in there, too. At some point we all hope Ron Brooks emerges. Dareus out tomorrow, oh well, we have lots of great DT's to get reps.

As far as QB's go I wish we were starting Manuel. It'd give a better glimpse at what he has and what we can do in the offseason. Maybe we get Jake Utler or Jay Clocker or Matthew Bradford or Sam Stafford.

Tomorrow needs to be about what it is like playing the Buffalo Bills, not about who's name is on the back of the jersey.

Lol, at least you're a good sport. I wasn't railing on you, just thought the self of steam was funny. Anyways, I'm scared because once Dareus went out against Oakland, the Bills run D went from giving up less than one yard per carry to over five yards per carry. That is not good, and zero IQ Blount ran like a race horse over us last year. Not looking good for this afternoon. But believe me, I would love nothing more than to see the offenseless turds of the Bills beat the crapplication out of the Pats*. But even better would be to see someone put an early end to Brady's career because asshat Belichick plays him in a meaningless game. Which in conclusion means, if Brady's career is over, so is Belichicks.

Go back and look at their week 17 records the last dozen years. They don't skimp out in week 17 disirregardless of whom they are playing and even when they are a sure fire 1st seed.

The pats are going to play hard, Brady is going to play like Brady because that's what little girls who can play QB well do, and well, they're not going to take it easy on us and for that reason I hope we go out there to knock the piss out of them and hurt a few dudes. I wan them to remember next year when they see us again that we are going to hit them harder then they've ever been hit before.

disirregardless? :lol:

disirregardless? :lol:

I got tired of people using irregardless so I kicked it up a notch. Been using it a while because I can't stand when people use irregardless.

self of steam

it is one of the older sayings on here and considered a classic TBD'ism. There are several that you'll discover, I used a few in my post.

Another 'Run for the Bus' season finale blowout, because they're the Pats* and we're the Bills.

52-10

Where's Eddie Rutkowski?

why do you think they will "run for the bus?" They didn't last year. They had Thad in there and were close the whole game. Run defense and ST lost it at the end.