Opinion Poll: The 2014 Bills

negativo

The 2014 Bills  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What best describes your opinion of the 2014 Bills season?

• Wish we made the playoffs, but primed for a 2015 Super Bowl run!! I BILLIEVE!
    • I'm OK with our season. Nice to see improvement from 6-10 to 8-8.
    • I'm pissed! Sick of getting my hopes and dreams trampled every year.
    • Meh. Same old Bills. Expect nothing and you're never disappointed.
    • I don't care about the record. Just thrilled the team is staying in Buffalo.

Agree with hondo except QB. Who you going to get? Pickings are poor from college or free agency. Use a 5th or 6th for a shot from college and hope EJ has learned a little..

That's the big challenge. We might just have to keep Orton because the alternatives may be even weaker. Hopefully, we'll build a better team around him.

i am happy about alot of the improvement. d of course was impressive and kept us in every game. lots of talent on this team very disapointed about yesterday. i am hoping they Put ej in sunday n c what progress he has made. playoffs r not would b outstanding to end the season by beating the pats. #BILLEIVE #BILLSMAFIA

i am happy about alot of the improvement. d of course was impressive and kept us in every game. lots of talent on this team very disapointed about yesterday. i am hoping they Put ej in sunday n c what progress he has made. playoffs r not would b outstanding to end the season by beating the pats. #BILLEIVE #BILLSMAFIA

we'll see. If they show Hughes the $$ and he leaves anyway (see: Chad Reinhart, Jarius Byrd, Jason Peters et al) , that will tell me a lot on the mood in the locker room. he is my barometer this offseason

essentially, I believe until til proven otherwise that this team cannot get much beyond 8-8. b/c the best in the prime of their careers will not come to the Bills at any price. management, coaching or players, the Bills get the very young (watkins/gragg/hackett)and the too old/pretty much washed up or Buffalo native cronies (the entire front office+/Orton/Graham/Legursky) types who will not kill you but will not get you to the promised land either. plus their are no Kellys in the draft for us. plus due to the low end management team you draft a Spiller, hire a Marrone, etc. Tough to win 2 out of 3 with this setup. its like the local rugby team. great guys , but not going anywhere

Maybe Pegula can throw a ton of money at it and turn it around, we shall see. What's another $10m when you're already $1B in the hole?

We shall see... another run for the bus game 16 and anonymous offseason for the "shadow franchise of the NFL" begins...

Edited by 8and8Forever

We found a great defence and can continue that with Kiko back and Brown experience and Hughs back.

We concentrated on Special teams in the off season and it showed but it will require concentration again to keep the spark

Our offence is bad and no matter what we do we can only have marginal improvement next year without a QB...

no QB...no playoffs. The only other way to get to 11 wins is to have a running game that cannot be stopped which means both an

o-line makeover ( at least 3 players). and a great running back.( Spiller is not good enough)

I'm glad the team was at least in the playoff hunt in December.

I am pissed the playoff run ended with a piece of crap performance against the lowly Raiders. (typical Bills choke job when they had me believing they weren't that team anymore)

I am optimistic that the defense will be reasonably good again next year no matter who coaches them.

I am very pessimistic about the chance that the necessary changes will be made to fix this offense. (primarily being bringing in new offensive coaching at minimum)