Opinion Poll: The 2014 Bills

negativo

The 2014 Bills  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What best describes your opinion of the 2014 Bills season?

• Wish we made the playoffs, but primed for a 2015 Super Bowl run!! I BILLIEVE!
    • I'm OK with our season. Nice to see improvement from 6-10 to 8-8.
    • I'm pissed! Sick of getting my hopes and dreams trampled every year.
    • Meh. Same old Bills. Expect nothing and you're never disappointed.
    • I don't care about the record. Just thrilled the team is staying in Buffalo.

The defense is the best single unit the Bills have fielded in more than a decade and they created some highlights. Must keep the D together.

First priority: Get a real coaching staff, starting with someone who has the ability to evaluate/help EJ, since he is the presumptive starter in September.

Same ****, different year. It doesn't matter who is in charge, we still suck each year. I've been watching them suck since 1963 and it doesn't get any better with age. The Superbowl years were an aberration, a fluke and only because of Bill Polian. Ralph fired him too and told Wade to play Porcelain Rob instead of Flutie. Here we sit broken hearted, another year wasted should have partied.

Gotta admit that I was torn between "Meh, same old Bills", and, "Just thrilled the team is staying". In the end, I pulled the lever on "thrilled the team is staying". The way I see it: If not for that the rest of the options are meaningless.

I put the preseason over under at 8.5 with a lot of ups and downs.

talentwise i guess id say the defense played better than I expected and the offense worse. the two evened out to about the level that i thought, but.... i really thought we would have seen a little more out of the O

talentwise i guess id say the defense played better than I expected and the offense worse. the two evened out to about the level that i thought, but.... i really thought we would have seen a little more out of the O

I predicted 6-10 in preseason, so 8-8 was a bit better than I figured thanks to the surprisingly stout defense. In the end, though, it's the same old crap different year. No playoffs and blah, blah, blah.... That said, I give the team a pass this season because of the joy in knowing the Bills won't be leaving Buffalo thanks to T-Peg.

Same ****, different year. It doesn't matter who is in charge, we still suck each year. I've been watching them suck since 1963 and it doesn't get any better with age. The Superbowl years were an aberration, a fluke and only because of Bill Polian. Ralph fired him too and told Wade to play Porcelain Rob instead of Flutie. Here we sit broken hearted, another year wasted should have partied.

I can really identify with this post, sat in the ole rockpile and watched the Bills get bombed by KC on 1 January 1967 blowing a chance at the first SB.

Yea I thought about 9 wins.

I think for me the disappointing part was after seeing how good the defense was playing I moved that total to 10 maybe 11 wins. The offense was a complete disappointment.

NEEDS: QB, Tight Ends, Running back, O line, and competent NFL grade coaches. And It really hurts too say this but Fred ex one of my favorite modern era bills. Is getting tired. His biggest threat now are the dump offs from orton. Which is okay. But recently he is hitting the holes (when there is one) late. And has lost his burst.

The Bills need a true bone rattling back.Like the guy the Seachickens have. Why Can't the Bills find a guy like that?

past Ole Fred the backups are pretty much useless. Although one has a cool nickname which for this downtrodden franchise is a bonus.

This team is far and away needing way more than a QB for next year.

I'll bet next years starter is on the team right now which is depressing. Of course a head coaching change could alter that.

Since Brandon, Whaley, and St. Doug promised big things this seaon. And then pushing all their chips into the #14 sweepstakes. This season for me was another bust.,10-6 should have been the record or better. Playoffs would have been a bonus. Signing chris williams and then Orton a week before the opener was a clue that OBD at tmes is still clueless. Levitre has been gone for two seasons and no even serviceable replacement being found is Not good. Even if Manuel can be developed who is there to do it? No one worth a dam.

Let's hope Kim is learning to watch film.