7 Years Later We Have Less Citizens Working Than In 2007

3rdnlng

Because anyone so vehemently opposed to a data set must certainly have other data that they believe to be more accurately reflective of the situation, otherwise, they'd have nothing to base their opposition on. I'm interested in seeing the data which has swayed you.

Can't I just see a biased, propagandized source for what it is?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't I just see a biased, propagandized source for what it is?

Without opposing data, how would you know that the site was biased, or more importantly, that the data itself was inaccurate?

You're not saying that you're doing nothing more than reporting to your own confirmation biases, are you?

Without opposing data, how would you know that the site was biased, or more importantly, that the data itself was inaccurate?

You're not saying that you're doing nothing more than reporting to your own confirmation biases, are you?

My BS detector is all I need. Unlike you, I don't believe everything I read on the internet.

Who interpreted the data, though?

There's nothing to interpret, really. It's spelled out plainly in the report, and even indexed for you.

I've provided you with the link, which, by the by, was also provided by the source provided by the OP.

If you disagree, examine the numbers, provided to you plain as day, and then explain why.

This policy brief suggests that 40% of the decline in the labor force participation rate is due to the baby boomers' impact, and their impact will continue through 2020.

http://crr.bc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IB_14-4.pdf

Gee imagine that.

I know @ least 3 (out of 13) @ my work site that are in line to move on out in the next couple of years. One Boomer just left, so that makes 4.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

He didn't read, and he won't comprehend.

Actually, the DoD (where I work) would probably love to pay illegals to fill the 3 spots that will be leaving. All 3 for the price of one! They can work 'em hard laboring, yard work, painting, greasing machinery, etc... Even better, spring for a couple big bags of rice for them to sleep on and eat, they'd never be late for work!

The one spot that was already filled was made a "seasonal" job. They have the option to furlough that spot. It isn't considered a full FTE (Full-Time Employee).

Think they can get it past The Union? OPM?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

What? Like that link you posted? LOL, you are a complete joke

And, like clockwork, you revert to your childish absurdity as soon as it's pointed out that you haven't read the things you're opposing.

Extra points for calling anyone else a joke after linking completely unrelated material.

http://www.businessw...r-spending-gain

Boom!

What? Like that link you posted? LOL, you are a complete joke

More BS, eh? The next time you post something substantive will be the first time. You are a pathetic example of a low intellect individual caught up in the far left and self serving politics of a group with the sole purpose of using those like you for their own advantage. The funny thing is that as you are giving head to your masters and they are laughing at you gaperboy, your only thought is whether or not you should directly swallow or swish first what they have to offer. You are so bad, you don't even meet the minimum standards of posting here. You are Duckdog with a second round of brain damage. The return of Conner but lacking his wit. Most likely the offspring of Exhiled and Lyrbob but with radiation exposed sperm.