1. 1. Who would you rather have?

• Khalil Mack
    • Sammy Watkins
    • Neither. Should have kept our picks.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bill shomers are out in full force. Mack just dominated our offense today. Beckum Jr jus tlit it up, again, for over 100 and 2 more TDs.

Sammy isn;t producing in like those guys. Its like Pop Warner v D 1 college.

Bring out the excuses. He doesnt have this he doesnt have that. Yadda yadda yadda. Show me the dang baby I am tired of excuses.

Effff Khalil Mack. Don't get the crotch riders of this guy. He may have played for UB but he's a Floridian and now a Californian. He's a good rookie yes, but there are a lot of good rookies this year and we don't need a linebacker. We are talented at LB, we needed a WR. Whether or not we should have drafted that guard from Auburn is a better argument. Who the hell cares about Khalil Mack?

Mack was really disruptive...he's a physical specimen. He's already one of the better LB's in the NFL. I would not, however, have traded a 1st round pick to move up and draft a LB. In hindsight, the better play was to just pick at #9 and take Beckham.

Still, Watkins is an amazing talent and I think he's underutilized in Buffalo. Most of the downfield throws to him are poor. If you can get the ball in his range he can high point it and outmuscle guys. Too often Orton or EJ overthrows it or it's thrown out of bounds.

Sammy is a dynamic play maker and will be our starting WR for years

Mack abused our piss poor excuse for an OL

Heck I would not be upset with Mack but I am not upset at all that we have Sammy. We have a great defense we didn't need another defender, All this team needs is a real franchise QB, Watkins will be putting up 100 catch 15 TD seasons for us..

You simply don't make a trade where you have to give up substantially more than you should for any position except QB. Bills paid equal to a kings ransom. ha truly stings is he tremendous success of this years rookie WRs Future will only tell on trade, however 1 year in makes you re-think this trade

http://www.buffaloru...mack-derek-carr

What have the early returns and reviews been like for UB product Khalil Mack in his rookie season?

Damien: Better than they could have expected. If teams realized he was going to be as dominant as he is on the NFL level, he never would have been on the board at the fifth overall pick. He would be a Texan right now. I have personally described him as nearly unblockable, and Pete Carroll said almost that exact same sentiment about him. Brian Hoyer said Mack earned the respect of himself and the entire Browns locker room after they faced him earlier this season. He is among the favorites for Defensive Rookie of the Year.

It’s rather ironic; had the Bills had drafted him, I have little doubt he would be the unanimous choice. I say that because the Bills traded ahead of the Raiders to take someone else, though drafting Mack may not have made the most sense for them. If he were with the Bills right now, he would probably be a lock for Rookie of the Year. With the Raiders, he is the focal point of opposing offenses, and yet he still puts up good numbers.